Next - delivery and collection charges.

Obviously this is not for the regular Next customer who is aware of the charges. This post is for people like me who ony use Next very infrequently.

I have just realised (derr) that it now costs £2.50 to have parcels collected by the courier, in my day it was free. I am just kicking myself because I didn't read the details and just arranged a courier as matter of fact; I could have walked into town with the returns had I paid more attention.

7 Comments

Perhaps that's changed because of this :

Your text here

i didn't know this thanks for the heads up

Oh no! Me too, I could have returned to the store!

They only charge £2.50 for courier collection if you paid by credit or debit card. If you added items to your Next A/C, there is no charge for returns.

god job you don't get charged on accounts, i've got 6 parcels in my gargage awating colletion from my courier

zdog

They only charge £2.50 for courier collection if you paid by credit or … They only charge £2.50 for courier collection if you paid by credit or debit card. If you added items to your Next A/C, there is no charge for returns.

Thanks for that, I only added to the account.

Original Poster

zdog

They only charge £2.50 for courier collection if you paid by credit or … They only charge £2.50 for courier collection if you paid by credit or debit card. If you added items to your Next A/C, there is no charge for returns.

Good point. I did pay by credit card but was still unaware of this charge. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions