Next Employee? Wedding Suits

I'm looking to purchase 5-6 suits for my wedding. Is anyone a next employee that fancies helping out with staff discount or similar?

10 Comments

Have a nudist wedding. A lot cheaper and there's no arguing over who's best man!

Original Poster

mrty

Have a nudist wedding. A lot cheaper and there's no arguing over who's … Have a nudist wedding. A lot cheaper and there's no arguing over who's best man!

Very true! Whole new meaning of 'groom'

Do they have to be Next? I applied for a Debenhams credit card & got 10% off orders for 30 days, it works in addition to other discount codes.
Edited by: "ellenw" 10th Apr

Why not just hire them or go to Tesco or similar. They look just as good but you can get the whole suit for around £50

Congratulations on the up and comming wedding

You will be extremely lucky if anyone lets you use thier employee discount as I believe Next are very strict when it comes to employee discounts and a huge purchase as several suits is likely to be flagged up.

If your a new customer you can get some money off when you place your first order, alternatively check out ebay or zeek for discounted gift vouchers

Good luck

I used to work for next and I had to tell them who I was buying stuff for. I don't think anyone would risk their job to help you. Sorry

Original Poster

I used to work for next and I had to tell them who I was buying stuff … I used to work for next and I had to tell them who I was buying stuff for. I don't think anyone would risk their job to help you. Sorry

Thanks for the info. I'll try other options.

robocop999

Thanks for the info. I'll try other options.

this is worth a look

Original Poster

jimmyandmel

this is worth a look

Thanks. I'll bear it in mind. I already get 15% at moss bros so might see if I can stack.

Came across this site, haven't tried it yet but 6 weeks delivery. itailor.com/cus…Ocg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
    2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
    3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
    4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions