Next Free Delivery Code?

7 replies
Found 1st Dec 2008
Has anyone got a Next Free Delivery Code please?

7 Comments

Try K2003, it's been working for ages but I haven't ordered anything for about a week so not sure if it still is.

Original Poster

Thanks you are a star - it worked!

Please can someone tell me where I put in the free delivery code?

I have just put in my card details but worry that if I press continue then it will complete the order :?

EDIT: Managed to find out the info myself :thumbsup:

Where do you put free code, I cant see an add promotional code box any where, am I being thick???

GRGO140;3629994

Where do you put free code, I cant see an add promotional code box any … Where do you put free code, I cant see an add promotional code box any where, am I being thick???

You need to have an account with them and then on the log-in page where you have to put your account number, date of birth and postcode, there should be a 4th box for the promotional code. Sometimes if you go through quidco then the promotional box doesn't appear and also it can just disappear randomly for no reason at all, in which case there's not a lot you can do until it miraculously appears again.

Annie1508;3632046

You need to have an account with them and then on the log-in page where … You need to have an account with them and then on the log-in page where you have to put your account number, date of birth and postcode, there should be a 4th box for the promotional code. Sometimes if you go through quidco then the promotional box doesn't appear and also it can just disappear randomly for no reason at all, in which case there's not a lot you can do until it miraculously appears again.

Thank you for that, I do have an account so the reason i cant see promotional box is the fact I went through quidco.

Sorry, the code K2003 doesn't work any more. Does anyone know the new one?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?22
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions