EXPIRED

NEXT Furniture - Any discounts?

I'm planning on buying a couple of Next Jarvis Leather sofas, totalling £1900 - anybody know of any discount codes, etc. which I could use to massage the price downwards? Furniture is free delivery anyway, so there's no benefit to the only codes I could find!

Alternatively, does anyone know who supplies next with the Jarvis range - could I get it elsewhere?

Thanks

Martin

2 Comments

martinfriar

I'm planning on buying a couple of Next Jarvis Leather sofas, totalling … I'm planning on buying a couple of Next Jarvis Leather sofas, totalling £1900 - anybody know of any discount codes, etc. which I could use to massage the price downwards? Furniture is free delivery anyway, so there's no benefit to the only codes I could find!Alternatively, does anyone know who supplies next with the Jarvis range - could I get it elsewhere?ThanksMartin

This would also benefit me bump a little to try and keep this thread alive haha

I like a Next sofa. Do they have sofa sales?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767178
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions