Groups

Next gift cards

Is there a way of finding out how much you have on a gift card on the Next website or do you have to go instore ?.......had a look on the website and cant see anything , but thought there maybe a way by inputting the numbers under the barcode on the back .

9 Comments

when you put it in at the end when your about to pay it comes up with how much, you dont have to complete the transaction though.

Original Poster

pink-ka

when you put it in at the end when your about to pay it comes up with how … when you put it in at the end when your about to pay it comes up with how much, you dont have to complete the transaction though.

Ahh right , so i can place a ' dummy ' order , go to checkout and input the numbers and it will tell me how much is on card ??............just i am thinking of selling them you see so really want to find out whats on each card as i have several ,

yeah ive put on in before when i was going to order but then never bothered.

Original Poster

Right have just done that and went to checkout and the only option i see is to pay by debit/visa card ....cant see an option for gift card !...........help , lol

will just log in and see.

its down the right hand side it says add a gift card.

Original Poster

Ive just discovered why ........you have to have an account with Next ( which i dont ) to use giftcards as online payments !..........i looked on the help section and it says they are hoping to change this soon !.............oh well looks like a trip into town to find out , thanks for your help pink-ka x

is there no number on the card to ring sometimes they can have a way of finding out on the back, like primark you can go to a website enter the numbers and it tells you the balance.
    Edited by: "pink-ka" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster

lol, just had to get a magnifying glass to read the writing on the back ........and yes there is a number ( bloomin 0844 one though !! ) will try that , cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35193
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492108
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions