EXPIRED

Next Giftcard £10 off

I have a next giftcard which has £10 off - online, when you spend £15 or more.

if anyone wants it just post, will give out free

it must be used by 1st march

19 Comments

I would like it please if you don't mind, x

surely its expired...if it must be used by 1st march.

you cant have shopped online before thou or have a directory account

Original Poster

storysacks;7979587

I would like it please if you don't mind, x

Sent

Mods please close

Thanks very much will addrep for your kindness x

awoodhall2003;7979597

:thinking:

awoodhall2003;7979597

It's the 28th of Feb today.:-D Still time unless you're a very slow chooser.

One of the conditions is that you either pay for delivery (£3.95) or you pay for a Next Directory at £3.75 and have free delivery. Either way you are not actually getting £10.00 off, just £6.25.

Banned

HesFamily4;7979886

One of the conditions is that you either pay for delivery (£3.95) or you … One of the conditions is that you either pay for delivery (£3.95) or you pay for a Next Directory at £3.75 and have free delivery. Either way you are not actually getting £10.00 off, just £6.25.

£6.25 is £6.25 and most of the time you do have to pay for delivery on NEXT unless there are some codes floating around.

Geez op was giving it away which was very kind...........

tinkerbell28;7979956

£6.25 is £6.25 and most of the time you do have to pay for delivery on N … £6.25 is £6.25 and most of the time you do have to pay for delivery on NEXT unless there are some codes floating around.Geez op was giving it away which was very kind...........

you can get it delievered to your local store for free, and we were giving them away free instore to anyone who wanted them anyways as a different way of gettin people to sign up to the directory :roll:

Banned

xxjadexx;7979987

you can get it delievered to your local store for free, and we were … you can get it delievered to your local store for free, and we were giving them away free instore to anyone who wanted them anyways :roll:

Yes of course, if you have a next near by, but why is everone trying to pick holes in the op for something she is giving away for free, god there are some ungreatful so and so's on here:roll:

tinkerbell28;7980012

Yes of course, if you have a next near by, but why is everone trying to … Yes of course, if you have a next near by, but why is everone trying to pick holes in the op for something she is giving away for free, god there are some ungreatful so and so's on here:roll:

no it was nice of them to give it to someone else if they wasnt gona use it i was only sayin thats all

tinkerbell28;7980012

Yes of course, if you have a next near by, but why is everone trying to … Yes of course, if you have a next near by, but why is everone trying to pick holes in the op for something she is giving away for free, god there are some ungreatful so and so's on here:roll:

Wasn't picking holes, just stating facts that it isn't actually £10.00 off, and you couldn't have it delivered to a store to get out of it either!
Try checking their t&c's

chesso;7979731

It's the 28th of Feb today.:-D Still time unless you're a very slow … It's the 28th of Feb today.:-D Still time unless you're a very slow chooser.

sorry i assumed it was for instore.

Banned

HesFamily4;7980156

Wasn't picking holes, just stating facts that it isn't actually £10.00 … Wasn't picking holes, just stating facts that it isn't actually £10.00 off, and you couldn't have it delivered to a store to get out of it either!Try checking their t&c's

I don't know, I have a next account already, however Jade is a next employee, she says you can as above ^^^^^.

So let's wish storysacks happy spending shall we:thumbsup: and stop being a jobsworth on a very kind offer.

tinkerbell28;7980279

I don't know, I have a next account already, however Jade is a next … I don't know, I have a next account already, however Jade is a next employee, she says you can as above ^^^^^.So let's wish storysacks happy spending shall we:thumbsup: and stop being a jobsworth on a very kind offer.

I did this 'offer' and there was no choice of store delivery, either have a directory or pay for delivery.
I do hope she finds something she wants, but you are actually only getting £6.25 off.

Banned

HesFamily4;7980327

I did this 'offer' and there was no choice of store delivery, either have … I did this 'offer' and there was no choice of store delivery, either have a directory or pay for delivery. I do hope she finds something she wants, but you are actually only getting £6.25 off.

God shoot the op, how dare they not copy and print out the whole t&c's of a freebie:roll: God some people seriously.

The recepient already had the voucher, they could have worked it out for themself.

tinkerbell28;7980353

God shoot the op, how dare they not copy and print out the whole t&c's of … God shoot the op, how dare they not copy and print out the whole t&c's of a freebie:roll: God some people seriously.The recepient already had the voucher, they could have worked it out for themself.

No need to bring God into it, usual HUKD blown out of proportion!

I think storysacks has worse problems than worrying whether its £6 or £10 off :roll:

hotukdeals.com/ite…-wa
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
    2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions