Next Grand Theft Auto game

Banned
Does anyone know any info when will it come out and what location you peeps want to see it in

Thanks for comments

16 Comments

It may be at the end of this year, but for them to make a much better game, i would say it should be released next year.

I wouldn't really mind what the location is, as long as it's fun. Hopefully they can add something good like destructable enviroments or something.

Don't think it would surface till late next year at the earliest as they are finishing Red Dead Redemption and will probably also do some DLC for that as well.

Original Poster Banned

i hope its released this year because i cant wait

Arent they doing a cowboy one? Sounds crap. GTA London please.

splatsplatsplat;7989616

rockstargames.com/gta…on/

Your welcome:)

Syzable;7989242

Don't think it would surface till late next year at the earliest as they … Don't think it would surface till late next year at the earliest as they are finishing Red Dead Redemption and will probably also do some DLC for that as well.

^ yup... you can pretty much base whats the new GTA will be like on how Red Dead Redemption does, but like said... it really wont be for some time

splatsplatsplat;7989616

it really doesn't... looks f***in amazing

DMERC;7989655

it really doesn't... looks f***in amazing

any links?

GTA London would be pretty cool!

Not exactly GTA but some people might appreciate the resemblance.

All Points Bulletin - ]APB - A Massive Multiplayer Online Cops vs Robbers game lol

That will be released some time this year I believe.

I can't wait for Redemption......it looks fantastic and i really liked Revolver as well.

Just hope its FUN this time round like the PS2 titles - driving of the side of that huge mountain, jet packing across a city and flying that jet around the whole city was what made it fun and playable after the missions had finished. In gta 4 i was bored before the missions had finished...

DMERC;7989821

]Official Site]IGN

cheers

Syzable;7989831

I can't wait for Redemption......it looks fantastic and i really liked … I can't wait for Redemption......it looks fantastic and i really liked Revolver as well.

red dead revolver was good but got really hard i thought. Couldnt get passed that level with that dynamite guy!

redemption looks class!

I meant a 3d GTA London! I played that birds eye one on the Amiga?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1013
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876395
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542

See more discussions