Next - is it possible to order without having to register

All I want is some shirts and pay with a credit card, I don't want to spend 10 minutes registering.

9 Comments

Banned

Go to the store.

No you have to register. By the time you posted this on here you could have registered.

It doesn't take 10 mins to register if you have a pair of hands, a brain and a pair of eyes.

Original Poster

Except that the address I have recently moved to seems to have a major 'blacklist' over it and I believe that my credit request will be rejected, therefore, I want to pay instantly with credit card. Thnaks for the snide remarks, it's always helpful to have some a - hole spam ones post when I needed urgent assistance.

Banned

ScRiVs

It doesn't take 10 mins to register if you have a pair of hands, a brain … It doesn't take 10 mins to register if you have a pair of hands, a brain and a pair of eyes.

or even a form filler - takes me less than a minute to register on any site

quicker than posting a thread on here anyway lol

Banned

diabeticguy

Except that the address I have recently moved to seems to have a major … Except that the address I have recently moved to seems to have a major 'blacklist' over it and I believe that my credit request will be rejected, therefore, I want to pay instantly with credit card. Thnaks for the snide remarks, it's always helpful to have some a - hole spam ones post when I needed urgent assistance.

eh? they will have your address for delivery anyway

Banned

diabeticguy

Except that the address I have recently moved to seems to have a major … Except that the address I have recently moved to seems to have a major 'blacklist' over it and I believe that my credit request will be rejected, therefore, I want to pay instantly with credit card. Thnaks for the snide remarks, it's always helpful to have some a - hole spam ones post when I needed urgent assistance.

do blacklisted addresses still exist?.....i thought it was the indivdual who wqas credit checked not the address......

ring them and do it over the phone......problem solved, unless you dont want to spend 10 mins on there either

casparwhite

do blacklisted addresses still exist?.....i thought it was the indivdual … do blacklisted addresses still exist?.....i thought it was the indivdual who wqas credit checked not the address......

No they don't, when a credit search is made it's done solely on the individual & not the address

diabeticguy

I would suggest that you check your credit file with Experian etc then if you have trouble getting credit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
    4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions