Next issues

Posted 29th Mar
Hi, Next have closed their online store, which is exactly right. However, I've got online items which can't be returned as their warehouse is closed.
They claim to be answering email queries which is not the case.
They have now raised an invoice on my account for the goods I'd like to return and also an order I never received. I don't want to accrue interest but I'm not sure what to do?
There's lots of similar issues being raised on their social media platforms, Next are not responding at all? Any advice please?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
If they can’t accept returns then it is likely they will stop all account charges, many banks and credit card companies are giving free overdrafts and not charging for late payment etc , keep checking there website and for emails . I’m sure they’ll come good in the next few days
Thank you, they've said they'll freeze return dates for instore purchase but no news on the online ones. Fingers crossed they'll respond soon.
Some info Here
cuzzy29/03/2020 09:04

Some info Here

Thanks very much, I hadn't seen that. Just assumed that the warehouse was closed so no returns? One item came without return paperwork so hopefully they'll start replying to emails.
Thanks again for your help.
louie-blue29/03/2020 09:13

Thanks very much, I hadn't seen that. Just assumed that the warehouse was …Thanks very much, I hadn't seen that. Just assumed that the warehouse was closed so no returns? One item came without return paperwork so hopefully they'll start replying to emails. Thanks again for your help.

Try the return process you might not need paper work it’s all linked to your barcode now
eslick29/03/2020 09:37

Try the return process you might not need paper work it’s all linked to y …Try the return process you might not need paper work it’s all linked to your barcode now

Thanks very much, just read that many returns aren't being collected.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the delivery/return is essential and I'd never put a driver at risk.
i arranged a return online but havent got a returns label to place on it.

no idea whats going on
jpoolfitz29/03/2020 10:37

i arranged a return online but havent got a returns label to place on …i arranged a return online but havent got a returns label to place on it.no idea whats going on

When is your collection due?
I don't think Next have handled this very well tbh. I know these are unprecedented times but they are a huge company, would have expected them to be more professional or at least given more customer reasurrance?
louie-blue29/03/2020 10:56

When is your collection due? I don't think Next have handled this very …When is your collection due? I don't think Next have handled this very well tbh. I know these are unprecedented times but they are a huge company, would have expected them to be more professional or at least given more customer reasurrance?

collection due tomorrow was meant to receive an email but had nothing
jpoolfitz29/03/2020 11:08

collection due tomorrow was meant to receive an email but had nothing

Did the collection happen please?
louie-blue30/03/2020 20:00

Did the collection happen please?

Yes hermes driver came earlier on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions