Next Mid Season Sale will start on March 21st

Found 3rd Mar 2015
Just a heads up for anyone interested. My friend works for Next and as above the mid season sale will kick off on Saturday March 21st. Not as big as the summer or Christmas sale but still worth a look anyway.
Hope this helps

20 Comments

Thanks for the heads up

Do they do vip slots for this sale aswell?

Thanks for info

Great thanks for the info!

powa_s

Do they do vip slots for this sale aswell?

Yes. VIP will be out either Monday or Tuesday ☺

hi. Do Next do VIP slots for this sale? thank you

If you have a Next account do not change your email address on the account before the VIP invitations go out. For some reason if you do you wont be given an invitation - this happened to me last year and its annoying!.

ziggy999

If you have a Next account do not change your email address on the … If you have a Next account do not change your email address on the account before the VIP invitations go out. For some reason if you do you wont be given an invitation - this happened to me last year and its annoying!.

I only opened a Next account recently so can you tell me what the VIP is please?

lianne21

I only opened a Next account recently so can you tell me what the VIP is … I only opened a Next account recently so can you tell me what the VIP is please?

VIP means you get early access to the sale. Next send out emails and then you need to log in and register for a slot (obviously, the earlier the slot - the better).

Thanks OP for the heads up!

MissyTrouble

VIP means you get early access to the sale. Next send out emails and then … VIP means you get early access to the sale. Next send out emails and then you need to log in and register for a slot (obviously, the earlier the slot - the better). Thanks OP for the heads up!

Thanks for that and sorry to appear stupid but is a 'slot' an allocated time frame that you are given in which to buy?
If so, how long do they give you?

lianne21

Thanks for that and sorry to appear stupid but is a 'slot' an allocated … Thanks for that and sorry to appear stupid but is a 'slot' an allocated time frame that you are given in which to buy? If so, how long do they give you?

Hi, yes. When you log into your account you will see a drop down menu, for example:

Monday 18:00-midnight
Tuesday 18:00- midnight
Wednesday 18:00-mindnight

Etc.
You choose one that suits you and click confirm. That is when you will have access to the special version of the website with the sale items. You can have Next remind you by text before your slot starts.
Hope this helps:)

Great thank u

MissyTrouble

Hi, yes. When you log into your account you will see a drop down menu, … Hi, yes. When you log into your account you will see a drop down menu, for example:Monday 18:00-midnightTuesday 18:00- midnightWednesday 18:00-mindnightEtc.You choose one that suits you and click confirm. That is when you will have access to the special version of the website with the sale items. You can have Next remind you by text before your slot starts. Hope this helps:)

That's great thank you

Anyone know what time it starts??

No slots released as yet then.......

Slots released. Got mine. Check account. Don't wait for email or text.

7am start and it's only one day

drunkentwin

No slots released as yet then.......

Kept checking all morning - happy with 5pm Thurs!!

YOUR VIP TIME SLOT

On: Thursday 19th March 2015

At: 17:00

Until: Saturday 21st March 2015

At: 02:30

Wow, they really want me to spend X)

Does anyone know if this covers the home dept as well? Looking to buy some living room furniture and hoping it might end up in the sale.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants