Expired

next pretty patches border

3 replies
Found 5th Jan 2010
Hello, I am really hoping somebody out here can help me. My little girl has ripped down part of her adhesive border from her bedroom and we do not have a spare one.
It is by next and called pretty patches. Unfortunately next nolonger make it and i really need 1 or 2 rolls. Can anybody help me please??? I have done a quick search but to no avail.

Thank you so much for any help

3 Comments

have you asked in your local next? as i work in next and was sorting out our kids borders and had loads of old odd ones ( none of the ones you wannt thou sorry bt mite be worth a ask if you cant get hold it any where else) or phone next custmer services n see if they can locate any

Original Poster

xxjadexx;7437327

have you asked in your local next? as i work in next and was sorting out … have you asked in your local next? as i work in next and was sorting out our kids borders and had loads of old odd ones ( none of the ones you wannt thou sorry bt mite be worth a ask if you cant get hold it any where else) or phone next custmer services n see if they can locate any

thank u, i just tried customer services but they said they could not search unless i had item number. I also tried 2 stores direct but they did not seem to know either. Oh dear - not looking good!!!

Thanks for your help tho

perhaps a picture of it might jog some peoples memory also what about a good coloured photocopy & paste the section in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions