Next recalls Younger Boys Navy Brogue Shoes (964786) due to restricted substance in the lining (Linked to Cancer)

Found 3rd Aug 2017
Might be worth checking if you have these, wondering if same supplier as the recent Primark recall - see below (https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/discussions/thousands-of-flip-flops-recalled-by-primark-over-cancer-fears-2742679)

Unfortunately, it's come to light that there's a potential problem with the lining of the above style which contains a quantity of restricted substance which exceeds Next’s specification.

As the shoes don't meet our strict, technical specifications, we've taken the decision of recalling them, and are requesting that you return them to us for a full refund.

Please call us on 0333 777 8185 to arrange a collection, or return the shoes to your local store, if this would suit you better. If you have given this item as a gift, please ask the recipient to contact Next.

2756275.jpg
It's not known if any others are affect atm but worth keeping an eye on this link CLICK ME for any further updates

Source
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
what is the world coming too
If the food you eat is cancer causing and even the clothes you wear then what chance do we have not getting cancer. Population Management.
MR11232 h, 5 m ago

If the food you eat is cancer causing and even the clothes you wear then …If the food you eat is cancer causing and even the clothes you wear then what chance do we have not getting cancer. Population Management.

I'll eat my hat if what you say turns out to be true.
fanpages1 h, 4 m ago

I'll eat my hat if what you say turns out to be true.

careful, you may get cancer.
MR11235 m ago

careful, you may get cancer.

It's OK... I'll make sure I'm wearing an eBowler.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants