Next returns through courier

I've ordered quite a bit from the Next VIP Sale this year, but not so happy with the quality/fit. I normally take things back to the store, but thinking of returning through the courier this time. Has anyone had problems returning items this way, is it a safe way, will all the items show returned without any problems. Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Ive returned a huge amount of clothing that i didnt want and never had a problem.

Original Poster

ChilliHead

Ive returned a huge amount of clothing that i didnt want and never had a … Ive returned a huge amount of clothing that i didnt want and never had a problem.

Thanks chilli-head, if i have say 10 items on the delivery note and i return some of them and then later decide to return another 1-2 items how do i do that as i have already returned the delivery note with the first lot of stuff, if that makes sense?

Lilly_White

Thanks chilli-head, if i have say 10 items on the delivery note and i … Thanks chilli-head, if i have say 10 items on the delivery note and i return some of them and then later decide to return another 1-2 items how do i do that as i have already returned the delivery note with the first lot of stuff, if that makes sense?

Not sure Lilly as ive not returned items in that way,just ring up Next customer services and ask them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions