next sale

hiya i went to the next sale yesterday n bought a load of clothes when i got home and cheked my receipt i noticed i had been charged twice for one of the items ,
does anyone know if i have to go back to the store i went to or can i go to any next store with the receipt ????

4 Comments

I would assume that you should approach the store that you got the garments from. But maybe a phone call to head office or to the store may clarify the procedure.

You should be able to go to any store. I have bought stuff and returned it to a different store before. Even their clearence shop stuff can be returned to a normal store. Should think it's the same for a problem like this. It's a chain after all....

any store i'd say

I work in retail and no way would i or any manager i know refund that from another store because we have no proof you didnt buy two. I would say take it back to the store you got it from for the best chance for a refund. Also most stores have a phone number on the reciept try calling the store and asking if you could do it in another store better than a wasted journey to another store just to be told no.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022503
    2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
    3. GCSE Results day911
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions