Next sale...

just logged on to my next account online and have been offered a spot in the VIP sale. Ive had no e-mail letting me no about the VIP slot so guys log on to your account see if you have one too!

7 Comments

hi when is the sale?

pink-ka;8191825

hi when is the sale?

its just for this weekend but the vip sale if you have an invite is from tommorrow.

Aw I don't have the invite :-(

Wee_Lady;8192113

Aw I don't have the invite :-(

too be honest you are not missing much there doesnt seem to be that much in the sale. i also had the vip for the january sale and half the stuff i wanted when i looked on the preview had gone when my slot came around.

greyparrot;8192169

too be honest you are not missing much there doesnt seem to be that much … too be honest you are not missing much there doesnt seem to be that much in the sale. i also had the vip for the january sale and half the stuff i wanted when i looked on the preview had gone when my slot came around.

Hi is there much baby clothes in the sale, or nursery items? Thanks. xx

Banned

charltom;8192295

Hi is there much baby clothes in the sale, or nursery items? Thanks. xx

Lots of nice things here:-

debenhams.com/web…ate?ps=default&storeId=10001&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_18662}%2Fkids_size%3E{02d320months}&catalogId=10001#storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&lid=%2F%2Fproductsuniverse%2Fen_GB%2Fproduct_online%3DY%2Fcategories%3C{productsuniverse_18662}%2Fkids_size%3E{02d320months}&ps=default&sid=*min_price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?69
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam22
    3. GOT Leaks again715
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1617

See more discussions