Next Sale Begins at 5am on Saturday

I think it is 4am or 5am but i am not sure.

Could anyone please confirm?

12 Comments

thanks for the reminder!!
i need to buy myself some new clothes i always buy them but just seem to buy cheap for myself

i thought it started this saturday?

but it can vary from store to store but usually 5am...........my closest one is lazy they dont start til 7 or 8 am usually but means when i get my lazy butt down there around lunch still plenty there as the die hard next ppl go to the other stores in teh area

Don't go at 5am tomorrow morning or you'll have a long wait - it doesn't start until Saturday!!

5am..

Annie1508;2543332

Don't go at 5am tomorrow morning or you'll have a long wait - it doesn't … Don't go at 5am tomorrow morning or you'll have a long wait - it doesn't start until Saturday!!

:lol: that's what i was thinking

Original Poster

I was sure my mate who is working there told me it started tommorow. But i have just phoned him and as correctly pointed out it does start on Saturday.

A good job i checked or i would of turned up at 5am to an empty shop!

And how much stick would your friend then have got!! Or you if it was your mistake, thank god you posted it and found out it's Saturday.

As anyone had there VIP invite yet? Website say stores open at 5am except some london stores, no mention of the online VIP sale

Original Poster

Annie1508;2543468

And how much stick would your friend then have got!! Or you if it was … And how much stick would your friend then have got!! Or you if it was your mistake, thank god you posted it and found out it's Saturday.

Yeah it was my mistake. I have no idea why i thought he said it started tommorow.

Original Poster

alfie73;2543487

As anyone had there VIP invite yet? Website say stores open at 5am except … As anyone had there VIP invite yet? Website say stores open at 5am except some london stores, no mention of the online VIP sale

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

Different stores start at different times, some are at 4am, some at 5, 6, 7.... it would be best just to give your local store a quick call - I know I would not want to get up early only to find that I am an hour late LOL!

]Store finder

Hope this helps :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
    3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
    4. word association Game73944536

See more discussions