NEXT SALE? Has it started?! OMG I haven't had my slot emailed to me yet. Gone through all my emails :(

Has the sale started yet? My friend thinks it has. I have paid off my Next account ready to order from this sale but i haven't yet received my email to book my slot. I can't remember a year when I haven't done it. My partner says at least I can't get stressed about it this year. Last sale sat at 11.00am waiting to get into my slot only to realise it was 11.00pm ! lol

21 Comments

think it has started for vip's - emails sent earlier this week i didnt get one

Original Poster

vikkiwathall;5760385

think it has started for vip's - emails sent earlier this week i didnt … think it has started for vip's - emails sent earlier this week i didnt get one

I usually get an email, I thought everyone did that had an account if they had their email address registered with Next.

I wouldn't worry, my slot was 9 - 10pm tonight but they seem to be having major problems with their website so I can't access my slot and their helpline tel number is really busy been waiting 20 mins already to speak to someone :x

Original Poster

lotsofbargains;5760418

I wouldn't worry, my slot was 9 - 10pm tonight but they seem to be having … I wouldn't worry, my slot was 9 - 10pm tonight but they seem to be having major problems with their website so I can't access my slot and their helpline tel number is really busy been waiting 20 mins already to speak to someone :x

Oh, thats a shame if you have a slot and you can't do the order :? Keep trying, I'm sure you will eventually get it done. Its always a bit manic. Im usually so stressed watching stuff in my order going out of stock everytime I refresh the page, its a bit of a gamble when to place the order as you only get one attempt at it. I remember once thinking I would do two orders so that I would get the things I wanted but it wouldn't let me do another order. Saved some money though :thumbsup:

If i open an account now, will i be able to order now?

Not everyone gets a vip slot, i got one through today for the 1st time!!!

Original Poster

I may cancel my Next Directory from now on. For our holidays and summer etc I've spent and paid for £400 of clothes for me and my family over the past four months. If that doesn't justify vip status I really cannot be bothered to spend with them anymore. :x

Original Poster

ts9658;5760680

I may cancel my Next Directory from now on. For our holidays and summer … I may cancel my Next Directory from now on. For our holidays and summer etc I've spent and paid for £400 of clothes for me and my family over the past four months. If that doesn't justify vip status I really cannot be bothered to spend with them anymore. :x

Im just being bitter :oops:

loobie;5760668

Not everyone gets a vip slot, i got one through today for the 1st time!!!

Wanna order mine, and i'll pay you extra for your time lol

Original Poster

ts9658;5760690

Im just being bitter :oops:

It's only shopping isn't it. I don't know why I'm taking it so personally. I might ring and thank them for saving me money. :-D he he

Lulu'sMammy;5760706

Wanna order mine, and i'll pay you extra for your time lol

Mine is tomorrow at 5pm so if i can get on ok then sure thing

Send me a message chick x

vikkiwathall;5760385

think it has started for vip's - emails sent earlier this week i didnt … think it has started for vip's - emails sent earlier this week i didnt get one

Mysteriously, most of us didn't get invites to the VIP sale as somehow the boxes were unchecked on our accounts,asking if we wanted emails!!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ila

loobie;5760733

Mine is tomorrow at 5pm so if i can get on ok then sure thing Send me a … Mine is tomorrow at 5pm so if i can get on ok then sure thing Send me a message chick x

Brilliant!! I'll pay for parcel2go courier aswell, saves me going on sat morn with a trapped nerve in my back!! and a ill baby!

Original Poster

Has any one got the link to book slot page?

ts9658;5760800

I cant actually get on at the mo - Grrr

Lulu'sMammy;5760793

Brilliant!! I'll pay for parcel2go courier aswell, saves me going on sat … Brilliant!! I'll pay for parcel2go courier aswell, saves me going on sat morn with a trapped nerve in my back!! and a ill baby!

Cool, hope i can get some bits for you! Seems lots of others are having problems with the site though.

ts9658;5760800

Go to this link and a few posts down there is a link. Not good at traneferring links!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ila

I have tried a few times tonight to get onto the site.... missed my slot due to the rubbish website" not been able to handle the traffic!

Rick

Original Poster

fern37;5761077

Go to this link and a few posts down there is a link. Not good at … Go to this link and a few posts down there is a link. Not good at traneferring links!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/439578/next-directory-vip-slots-now-availa

Thank you I will have a look. :-D

so when can i start ordering? i didnt get a slot..booooooo.

RickT;5761099

I have tried a few times tonight to get onto the site.... missed my slot … I have tried a few times tonight to get onto the site.... missed my slot due to the rubbish website" not been able to handle the traffic!Rick

I couldnt order either although pages were loading ok for me. I called them and got through straight away, they sent me another link via email and worked ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …255854
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1024
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846320
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33168

See more discussions