Found 22nd Dec 2016
Just grabbed 3 pairs of Nike Air
2 Hugo boss jogging suits
6 pairs of jeans
20 pairs of boxers !!!!!!
5 Lacoste polos
6 swim shorts
All in stock and in store for next Thursday.
60% off all them items
Nike airs reduced to £40 From £100
Lacoste polos £20
It's all new this seasons stock .
How do they make profit?

13 Comments

U brought all these designer stuff from next didn't realise they sole these items

I can't find these things on the next website for the prices u have said

nazzybe

U brought all these designer stuff from next didn't realise they sole … U brought all these designer stuff from next didn't realise they sole these items

They have brands online, but I can't say I've ever seen brands in the stores near here.
Edited by: "plebbygiraffe" 22nd Dec 2016

Think its the VIP sale which started today. You need an invitation by email to book a slot. Didn't get one from them despite ordering from them in the past, sure these items will be all sold out by the time the general public get access to the sale.
Edited by: "x5gb" 22nd Dec 2016

i can't find any of this gear,Give us a link please or screenshot of said items. Ice cold...

There definitely on the website, just showing as full price without having a slot to the VIP sale.

Original Poster

Yes , always get designer men's wear on next site . Bought loads the last 3 VIP sales . I had first slot . So got all the good stuff . Sells out very quick .

Original Poster

If your a good customer you get a VIP invite . You save ££££s need to book first slot though

Original Poster

There on the website now , but at full price . To get the 50/60% price off . You need to go through the VIP sale

I had my slot earlier today and stocked up on branded clothes for my teens. Well they had a look and chose what they wanted X)

I always use the slot for the designer stuff, easiest way to take advantage of the sale.

Original Poster

Yer we grabbed, our nephew, 2 Nike tracksuits and 2 Nike Tshirts for his birthday. Didn't realise how good the deals where for the kids too . The Mrs was happy she got 3 bottles of her perfume see likes daisy.

my slot was 8pm yesterday and nothing decent left. instore sale won't be until Monday as strict Sunday trading hours mean that stores can only accept payments between 1pm and 6pm in NI

Original Poster

Yer all the good stuff goes with in the first hour of the first day . Need to book your slot really early. Picked a lot of my stuff up today . Am happy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War33
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?22
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions