Groups

Next Sale online - items available in 5 to 7 weeks. What is that all about?

I have never ordered anything from Next before but just adding some items to a shopping basket on their site I am told that the items are available in 5 to 7 weeks.

I then randomly went through loads of items in different genders, sizes, etc, and everything is being said to be available in 5 to 7 weeks.

What is that all about? I am new to Next online ordering so am confused by this. If I order from Fatface I get it within a few days.

4 Comments

Something to do with , they order from suppliers after. They lost a lot of money when they stocked up for summer and there was no Summer. I guess they not taking the risk now.

I noticed that too,a lot of the stuff I ordered won't be delivered until March!
    Not in a hurry for it but feel that timescales a bit ridiculous!

All the Next items I ordered were for delivery by next week,the branded stuff for me has the longest delivery time!
    Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 26th Dec 2014

Original Poster

I ordered two pairs of trousers - 5 to 7 weeks fro delivery to the shop. Oh well, if they don't fit I can try them on in the shop there and then and return them immiedately if too small or too large.

Maybe I shoud have ordered some swimming trunks for summer judging by their delivery times

same here everything 5-7 weeks, i probably will have gone off the items in that time so will just return, ridiculous time to wait, I wanted the trousers now but they didn't have my size in store!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions