Next Sale - Saturday 24th September

The Next sale is expected to start on Saturday 24th September 2016

VIP booking slots should be open soon

Credit to: AshleighMoneySaver

10 Comments

Hi Wee Lady
Would you know if there's a home sale that includes sofas as we need a couple ?

Someone posted on the HUKD Facebook page that it was that date 10 days ago.

I dislike that woman,she banned me from her Facebook page X)

Original Poster

Vanmeerkat

Hi Wee LadyWould you know if there's a home sale that includes sofas as … Hi Wee LadyWould you know if there's a home sale that includes sofas as we need a couple ?

Sorry I don't know what will be in the sale either. Just thought I'd share the date as it was announced on another site.

Original Poster

deb8z

Someone posted on the HUKD Facebook page that it was that date 10 days … Someone posted on the HUKD Facebook page that it was that date 10 days ago.I dislike that woman,she banned me from her Facebook page X)

Ah I did search before I posted but didnt see anything about the Sept sale. No harm in posting again as some people may have missed it and it starts next weekend.

Wee_Lady

Sorry I don't know what will be in the sale either. Just thought I'd … Sorry I don't know what will be in the sale either. Just thought I'd share the date as it was announced on another site.

Thanks anyway

Wee_Lady

Ah I did search before I posted but didnt see anything about the Sept … Ah I did search before I posted but didnt see anything about the Sept sale. No harm in posting again as some people may have missed it and it starts next weekend.

Indeed,but that woman and her staff don't credit here when they pinch the deals from HUKD X)

Original Poster

I won't hold my breath for a VIP slot... I didn't meet their 'criteria' last time even though I had zero balance and kept orders throughout the year. I reckon it's just luck of the draw for a slot.

I find it's worthwhile getting up at the crack of dawn to go to the store on sale day anyway. I always manage to get a decent haul of bargains to bring home

Vanmeerkat

Hi Wee LadyWould you know if there's a home sale that includes sofas as … Hi Wee LadyWould you know if there's a home sale that includes sofas as we need a couple ?

next.co.uk/cle…are

VIP slots now available. Earliest is Thursday 22nd at 5pm I think.

Original Poster

sabza

VIP slots now available. Earliest is Thursday 22nd at 5pm I think.

Grr - no VIP invitation for me again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE23
    2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…45
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions