Next sale soon!

Offers section has been removed from site so must be updating it for upcoming sale

18 Comments

its this saturday. Fingers crossed I get one of the earlier VIP slots this time! TBH Im not even sure if they do VIP slots for a mid season sale though
Edited by: "beth3735" 22nd Mar 2011

Original Poster

Yeah they do, i must spend far to much with next, get a VIP slot every time there's a sale

I did last year but it was later on. I still managed to spend daft amounts in VIP slot and store!
Quite greatful this is only a small one lol Spend way to much

anyone have any ideal when the VIP invites will be sent out?

its usually the wednesday before isnt it? for the VIP to start on Thursday? Maybe im wrong though x

VIP sales are now live, log into your account!

Grr nothing for me, I was one of the last to get the invite last time, Thank you though, was worth a check.

Lilly_White

VIP sales are now live, log into your account!

there is no sale on my account as well.

So when is this sale happening, so I can let my mum know?

nkje02

Yeah they do, i must spend far to much with next, get a VIP slot every … Yeah they do, i must spend far to much with next, get a VIP slot every time there's a sale

i never get a VIP slot been a customer since forever

got mine for thursday

Got to book a slot when I logged into my account.

Remember this is just a mid season sale with not a great choice of stuff - its nothing like the summer and winter sales.

Original Poster

Just got my VIP slot - Thurs 24th 18.00 - 23.59

Its let me book one now oO

i never get a slot spend loads, phoned up a couple times to complain about it they basically said tough so i closed my account

Well I've just spent a fortune - had written down all the item numbers that I had my eye on down on a bit paper then just did the quickshop - checked out all in 5 mins flat. Probably spent far too much now I've had to time think about it X)

Original Poster

me too x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions