Next Sale VIP Slots Now Open

Found 20th Dec 2015
For those with Next Directory account, you can now log into your account and, if you've been allocated a slot, book one for the Next VIP sale starting Tuesday.

help.next.co.uk/Sec…155

18 Comments

Thank you didn't realise you could log on, always waited for the email to arrive!

Nice tip off. Wife has just booked a slot....HEAT!

I've booked mine for 5:00 does anyone know if this is the first slot because I hope it is?

dunkerz nice 1 I was waiting for mine to come through

Thanks V much OP

Nothing for me yet unfortunately.

What is the date of the next sale?

Starxxxx Tuesday at 5pm is the first slot for customers but i read somewhere online that for the first time all Next staff are being given slots the day before so I bet loads of the stock goes before the VIP slots even open to the public.

Excellent booked

Got tuesday at 5pm

How do you know if you have been given a slot other then by email? Thanks

Wow

Thanks. got Tuesday at 5pm to stock up on more Tall clothing......:3

as long as none of the ladies above are a 12 T and buy it all first X)

Logged in but can't find anything, would I be notified?

Mackemlass

Starxxxx Tuesday at 5pm is the first slot for customers but i read … Starxxxx Tuesday at 5pm is the first slot for customers but i read somewhere online that for the first time all Next staff are being given slots the day before so I bet loads of the stock goes before the VIP slots even open to the public.

No next staff have been given slots. Only normal customers. I wish !

starxxxx

I've booked mine for 5:00 does anyone know if this is the first slot … I've booked mine for 5:00 does anyone know if this is the first slot because I hope it is?

Me too yes it's normally first slot

Had my slot and got everything I wanted very happy X)

willhay555

Logged in but can't find anything, would I be notified?

No mate, you wouldn't.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants