NEXT V.I.P. - register now for your V.I.P slot for the mid-season sale

You can register for your V.I.P slot for the mid-season sale (26th September) by logging into your account. Earliest one available atm is 24th Sept 1800-23.30hrs.

If you're lucky enough to get the V.I.P slots you should be able to log into your account and choose a time slot.

next.co.uk/

9 Comments

What is this for?

where abouts? Should it come up when you log in or do you have to go to a particualr section?

Original Poster

pet2000;6360781

What is this for?

If you have an account with next, you may be chosen to be a VI.P. customer which means you can shop on line before the actual sale starts

RobInBrentwood;6360786

where abouts? Should it come up when you log in or do you have to go to … where abouts? Should it come up when you log in or do you have to go to a particualr section?

Yes should come up as soon as you logg in, if it doesn't it means your not chosen for the V.I.P. unfortunately

Had one last time...not chosen this time. Just as well can't afford it ;-)

just booked, ta for heads up !

supermod

Moved to MISC as this is classed as a 'heads up' rather than a specific deal - & thanks for the information :thumbsup:

Oh dear - just registered - Thanks.
Might not buy anything as only just getting round to paying off the last one - LOL

Original Poster

sigma;6360958

Moved to MISC as this is classed as a 'heads up' rather than a specific … Moved to MISC as this is classed as a 'heads up' rather than a specific deal - & thanks for the information :thumbsup:

Ok thanks for that, wasn't sure it should of gone on misc or deals:thumbsup:

will NEXT sale take place in the cleance store as well?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767363
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2975
    3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57

See more discussions