Next VIP sale

Found 21st Dec 2017
Anyone else had issues logging in dead on 5? They must have had a high volume of first slots this year. I am usually in and out by 5.05 but not this time - I was actually starting to get worried that we were going back to how it used to be 5 or 6 years ago when their website would just fall over for half an hour (before they introduced times slots).

However, lots of stock added last minute that wasn’t there this morning so I had a great buying spree.

They are saying delivery by 2nd jan but in past years I’ve had bits arrive Christmas Eve. Unlikely given it’s a Sunday this year but maybe 27th/28th.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Yes sign in was slower for me, but adding to baaket/checkout was fine.

Original Poster

Yeah no issues with things going out of stock in between adding and checkout or disappearing from basket

My wife was late for her slot but still picked up everything she wanted. She said it seemed faster than usual to browser and checkout

Original Poster

darlodge28 m ago

My wife was late for her slot but still picked up everything she wanted. …My wife was late for her slot but still picked up everything she wanted. She said it seemed faster than usual to browser and checkout

Yep that’s right. There were also a fair few 70% items which is unusual

damn it, meant to look for a VIP slot as need 2 dining room chairs, doubt they will be in the sale tho!

joesmum11 h, 9 m ago

damn it, meant to look for a VIP slot as need 2 dining room chairs, doubt …damn it, meant to look for a VIP slot as need 2 dining room chairs, doubt they will be in the sale tho!

They had a few nice ones in the sale, which were sold in pairs. It would be worth keeping an eye out on their sale pages in a few weeks time when the returns start creeping back in

Original Poster

NICNICREES4 m ago

They had a few nice ones in the sale, which were sold in pairs. It would …They had a few nice ones in the sale, which were sold in pairs. It would be worth keeping an eye out on their sale pages in a few weeks time when the returns start creeping back in

Definitely agree with this. I return half of what I order (mostly due to sizing unpredictability and not enough info on sale order pages). Plus I always keep an eye out for things I’ve missed etc and get a fair number of things over the next few weeks that initially sold out quickly. They seem to restock the website at certain times of the day/night.

NICNICREES6 h, 54 m ago

They had a few nice ones in the sale, which were sold in pairs. It would …They had a few nice ones in the sale, which were sold in pairs. It would be worth keeping an eye out on their sale pages in a few weeks time when the returns start creeping back in

yes they are always on the clearance page at £39 for a pair but are never in stock - I even rang Next to ask why they weren't removed from the page! But thanks. Not paying £300 for 2 wooden chairs....

ooh just read that the sale starts on Sunday rather than Tuesday!
Post a comment
@
    Text