next vip sale

Anybody have any ideas when next will be handing out there vip sale slots for online? been told its next weekend in store and its usually before that.

Thanks

16 Comments

if you have been selected for VIP then you will receive an email on monday to say that and the slots are from wednesday to friday. hope that makes sense.

Emails went out on Sunday last year but that is the only time I've known it. It is usually the Monday before

Original Poster

cool thanks, i seem to get one every time so hopefully will get one!

Thanks, i wasn't chosen the last time though

nkje02

cool thanks, i seem to get one every time so hopefully will get one!

Lol, I didn't want to utter those words

Original Poster

anybody had one yet?

I havn't got one Was looking forward to a good shop with it too, not happy i have to miss yet ANOTHER next sale, because of no VIP slot grrr!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

Nope........

do you think they will come out later today?

Original Poster

lyns123456

I havn't got one Was looking forward to a good shop with it too, not … I havn't got one Was looking forward to a good shop with it too, not happy i have to miss yet ANOTHER next sale, because of no VIP slot grrr!

they might not have been sent out yet, ive never not had one (touch wood).

I hope they havn't been sent out yet then, wonder why some people get them all the time and others very rarely, i've only had one in 5 yrs lol

Original Poster

lyns123456

I hope they havn't been sent out yet then, wonder why some people get … I hope they havn't been sent out yet then, wonder why some people get them all the time and others very rarely, i've only had one in 5 yrs lol

i spend a hell of alot on my credit account, think that might have something to do with it lol

I've just paid mine off in hope i get one lol, I've spent the most this year than ever, so fingers crossed! I actually prefer going to the shop for them, but not in UK til August grrr, worked that holiday date wrong lol

Original Poster

lyns123456

I've just paid mine off in hope i get one lol, I've spent the most this … I've just paid mine off in hope i get one lol, I've spent the most this year than ever, so fingers crossed! I actually prefer going to the shop for them, but not in UK til August grrr, worked that holiday date wrong lol

lol ive not planned to good either, due to have a baby any day soon so need the order before i go in.

Oh dear! that will be me in Jan, due 10th, and so hoping to get few bits in the sale at christmas, but it'll be delivered abroad to me eek!

I have mine, check your Next accounts!

Original Poster

me too got a slot for wed 9pm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3201135
    2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…33
    3. What is there free to do in your town?1321
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764582

See more discussions