Expired

Next VIP sale slots available

Found 19th Dec 2017
Logged in to my account this morning and noticed sale slots now available to book with the usual option to preview. Managed to get 5pm on Thursday- good luck!
Community Updates
36 Comments
Seems we posted at the same time. I've deleted mine. Enjoy the sale.

Lx
How do I find this on the website
jamesxlm10 m ago

How do I find this on the website

Lx
Does anyone know when the sale starts in store? Is it the usual Boxing Day?
I didn't have an invite, but when I went into my menu, vip was there, I got Thursday at 5pm too
I signed up to next pay couple of days ago & it was written I would get a Sale slot but I've signed in & it's for invite customers only...
Edited by: "Shoppaholic16" 19th Dec 2017
Shoppaholic162 m ago

I signed up to next pay couple of days ago & it was written I would get a …I signed up to next pay couple of days ago & it was written I would get a Sale slot but I've signed in & it's for invite customers only...

They come in waves throughout the day so keep checking
Is it not still just Black Friday remaining spaces regather than the Boxing Day sale?
Brilliant- got mine Thursday 5pm.
Checked mine and there is no invite usually get it all the time. Will check later - fingers crossed
kelar4 m ago

They come in waves throughout the day so keep checking

Does it come as an email or would be on my next account? Sorry I'm new to this next VIP sale
What’s the earliest date you got?
Managed to get a 5.30pm on Thursday I normally end up with a 8pm so that's a improvement
not available for me either
Is there a certain account you need? I miss out every year?
Had a text message from them this morning. Booked Thurs 5pm
No slot for me yet ... Still holding out hope... I called and was told they are sent out random
I didn’t get the VIP text but normally do ! Didn’t get it on my A/c either so went into an old VIP text and got it !!! 😳 worth a try !
I was informed instore to be eligible for a VIP slot you only had to make a full price purchase
and TBH if the sale is anything like their black Friday sale u r not missing ANYTHIng
Edited by: "julieg1973" 19th Dec 2017
Thanks Claire .. Tried that and it didn't work
Julie .... I've made a few so I'm very surprised I don't have a slot. Normally I just login and it's there . Just my luck the biggest one of the year and I'm at the back of the que
checked mine and got a slot - you dont have to buy full price items - i buy lots of sale ones for my niece and her baby.
I've always had this since had next pay account and had mine this morning but black Friday 'sale' that was just the clearance stuff already reduced I never had but everyone else did.
So it seems the skip people once in a while.
But this is the one I've been waiting for!
iv got thurs 5...anyone got a weds?
nvm iv got one now. guess keep trying. wouldbt let me on this am but the got a text though half hour ago and got thursday at 6
Received text an hour ago and got 6pm slot. Doesn't look that good tbh.
Still nothing very annoying
julieg19731 h, 54 m ago

I was informed instore to be eligible for a VIP slot you only had to make …I was informed instore to be eligible for a VIP slot you only had to make a full price purchaseand TBH if the sale is anything like their black Friday sale u r not missing ANYTHIng

The Christmas sale is their big sale and nothing like the rubbish you get mid season or on Black Friday. The only one that comes close is their July sale but it’s still not as good as this one. Last what I got half price Oakleys and Nile Air trainers - stuff that’s rarely discounted by 50% elsewhere.
Shoppaholic162 h, 47 m ago

Does it come as an email or would be on my next account? Sorry I'm new to …Does it come as an email or would be on my next account? Sorry I'm new to this next VIP sale

It does come through as an email/text message but usually it appears on your account forst so worth checking throughout the day. You can’t miss it on you account log in page it will be a large banner across top of screen. Fingers crossed
Nothing for me either sadly
Hot.Potato18 m ago

Nothing for me either sadly

32819404-dPyBo.jpgStill nothing for me. Really upset now because this is one I really wanted
Thanks signed into my account and got a sale slot for Thursday
kelar2 h, 9 m ago

It does come through as an email/text message but usually it appears on …It does come through as an email/text message but usually it appears on your account forst so worth checking throughout the day. You can’t miss it on you account log in page it will be a large banner across top of screen. Fingers crossed

Will keep trying. Thank you
Still nothing ... Anyone received an invitation last night or this morning
Wish they'd text these iut. Now no have 2200 which is not worth having as anything even slightly decent will be gone by 1702.
Crap sale (like if you agree)
Edited by: "jessyjay" 21st Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions