next vip sale slots now available

I have managed to book a slot
It says on the terms and conditions that the link will only work if you have been allocated a slot but I guess its worth a try.

next.co.uk/vip…asp

8 Comments

Neither of our 2 accounts got a vip invite this time.

Good luck everyone else!

Thanks! I got one and haven't received an invite.

I got one too - pretty poor sale this time around though!

do you only get offered these if you order lots ?

I bought some bits from a store yesterday am thinking of returning them and ordering from the book just to biuld up a better customer record, what do you think ?

flowers172;4734954

do you only get offered these if you order lots ? I bought some bits from … do you only get offered these if you order lots ? I bought some bits from a store yesterday am thinking of returning them and ordering from the book just to biuld up a better customer record, what do you think ?

It seems to be pot-luck to me.

I very rarely order from the book these days - usually just order from website (which i suppose is the same thing) but usually just around sale time.

oh well will only encourage me to buy things I don't need, its the kids clothes I am addicted to !!

I got one too but can only see 2 things i want FOR A CHANGE but they will be sold out before my 11pm slot
Disappointing sale
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343

See more discussions