Next V.I.P. Slots .Anyone got one ??

As Above.
I'm just curious. My emails aren't getting through from Next
Thanks in advance

13 Comments

I love the DS version, Resi 1 is always gonna be my no.1, amazing at the time.

Love 4 on the wii, love the sniper rifle - awesome !

Aint played 5 yet but will prob get when price drops a bit.

Darryl2312;4726130

I love the DS version, Resi 1 is always gonna be my no.1, amazing at the … I love the DS version, Resi 1 is always gonna be my no.1, amazing at the time.Love 4 on the wii, love the sniper rifle - awesome !Aint played 5 yet but will prob get when price drops a bit.

Wrong thread?

Darryl2312;4726130

I love the DS version, Resi 1 is always gonna be my no.1, amazing at the … I love the DS version, Resi 1 is always gonna be my no.1, amazing at the time.Love 4 on the wii, love the sniper rifle - awesome !Aint played 5 yet but will prob get when price drops a bit.

???

i havent got one and i usually do. i didnt knwo there was a sale

there's another thread re these - I'll go find the link

When is it?

Original Poster

This weekend apparantly but just heard about it being discussed here so might not be right

Just got one of these vip slots, had a look through the sale, hardly anything in it, load of rubbish, nothing like the xmas sale they have

souljacker;4735270

Just got one of these vip slots, had a look through the sale, hardly … Just got one of these vip slots, had a look through the sale, hardly anything in it, load of rubbish, nothing like the xmas sale they have

I've not got a slot this time, must be out of favour!

I got a lovely pair of ivory shoes for my wedding in the xmas one, only problem was they were 2 left feet!

wouldn't worry you are not missing much, i got loads of baby stuff in the xmas one but after having a look at this one i found two things for him.

Yes I managed to get lots for my little boy too and a bridesmaid dress for my little girl. I was still buying things up to a couple of weeks ago!

there i sonly 7 pages for all children stuff before sale starts so doubt will be much left for some
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846296
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
    3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions