Groups

NFS Shift & Dirt 2 Xbox 360

anyone fancy some races online on sunday, if so leave gamertag and will add you on xbox live

cheers

9 Comments

me, either, u already got me

whats nfs shift like? I loved the need for speed games but then they changed it all with the the pro street one and it put me off

Original Poster

souljacker;6329190

whats nfs shift like? I loved the need for speed games but then they … whats nfs shift like? I loved the need for speed games but then they changed it all with the the pro street one and it put me off

great game mate, best one so far:thumbsup:

OnTheBallCity;6329201

Its not better than most wanted and its not as good as forza 2.

Banned

tag: zoonyx

I have both dirt 2 and nfs shift.

Would prefer to play shift this weekend, as its new and the track list is extremely good

Banned

MarzBarz;6329262

Its not better than most wanted and its not as good as forza 2.

i think you are wrong on both counts, especially the first.

i have no doubts forza3 will destroy the lot though....

OnTheBallCity;6329201

Has it gone back to the old style then?

vibeone;6329285

i think you are wrong on both counts, especially the first.i have no … i think you are wrong on both counts, especially the first.i have no doubts forza3 will destroy the lot though....

tbh need for speed should stick to its old theme, its moved into the wrong market imo.

Banned

MarzBarz;6329310

tbh need for speed should stick to its old theme, its moved into the … tbh need for speed should stick to its old theme, its moved into the wrong market imo.

hey your allowed an opinion, but i think it differs from most... most people i know seem to think the whole cringeworthy cut scene filled nfs of old is pretty tired.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764387
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210861

See more discussions