NFS Undercover keeps on freezing - Is it just me?

Found 8th Feb 2009
Hay, i have just bought NFS, i have played like 2 races but now it just constantly freezes, is it my xbox?

Also how do i do tht thing where i put the games onto my harddrive please?

thanks

4 Comments

Do you know thats what game I got my 1st rrod on. same thing happened bought it started to play it, froze a few times on the menu then bam 3 red rings. Hope its not going to happen to you.

Sounds like its your xbox playing up. Saving games to your hard drive does seem to reduce/stop the problem. Go onto the 'Games Library' section then choose a game and their will be an option 'install to hard drive'

Original Poster

ants97;4325077

Do you know thats what game I got my 1st rrod on. same thing happened … Do you know thats what game I got my 1st rrod on. same thing happened bought it started to play it, froze a few times on the menu then bam 3 red rings. Hope its not going to happen to you.

i have just done some googleing and it aint looking to good, i think it is well know for freezing and a patch is meant ot be realeased, anyone know a date for it?

manchesterjim;4325094

Sounds like its your xbox playing up. Saving games to your hard drive … Sounds like its your xbox playing up. Saving games to your hard drive does seem to reduce/stop the problem. Go onto the 'Games Library' section then choose a game and their will be an option 'install to hard drive'

thanks, just going to do it now :thumbsup:

Banned

Try clearing your xbox 360 hardrive cache, fixed the problem for fallout 3..

Google it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    2. word association Game74244899
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2355
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70564

See more discussions