Found 12th Aug 2008
Which is the best racing game for the 360. Is it Need For Speed ProStreet, Project Gotham Racing 4, or, Forza Motorsport 2? I want a game like the Gran Turismo games i.e track racing. But if the others are better i might go for them. Any help is much appreciated

16 Comments

Have you considered racedriver GRID? Brilliant game imo. I have both Forza and PGR4, Forza is very realistic, but I think PGR4 is probably more fun, because you get that sense of speed. There is still a huge range of cars on PGR and bikes! It really depends on whether you want arcade or simulator.

Get GRID, i currently own them all and GRID definatly is the best game. Although they are all good but GRID is out of their leagues.

Sloth/Mod

Out of those then i'd plump for Forza 2 but as the others have said.......get GRID. It's far and away the best out there.

I didnt like grid as you can't play 2 player on the console

]http//ww…tC8

GRID trailer, if you haven't seen it, watch it.

Original Poster

Lol..."By Unanimous Decision, The Undisputed Racing Game For The Xbox 360 is......GGGGRRRIIIDD !!!"

Original Poster

spobby;2728994

I didnt like grid as you can't play 2 player on the console

Okay i defo ned that. Didnt know that you couldnt. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Tatey;2728970

Get GRID, i currently own them all and GRID definatly is the best game. … Get GRID, i currently own them all and GRID definatly is the best game. Although they are all good but GRID is out of their leagues.

That's ironic, looking at your avatar :thumbsup:

Does PGR4 have Geometric Wars? I'll get that.

If you want a game like Gran Turismo get Forza2. Forza is the ONLY racing Simulation game on your list.

If you want an arcade game get grid. grids an amazing looking game and plays pretty well aswell

Ste.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info guys but i think GRID is out of the question. And if we eliminate the sim games, which is better: NFS:PS or PGR4

Sloth/Mod

PGR4 then......without a doubt. And cheap.

my personnel favourite out of your list is PGR4

Original Poster

Thanks guys PGR4 it is. And if i dont like it im sure one of you lot will refund me

Sloth/Mod

You could download both the demos from live.

Original Poster

Syzable;2729319

You could download both the demos from live.

I think i will. Give me the best idea if i play them:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685

See more discussions