Groups
    EXPIRED

NHS Discount ????????

Ive been told if you work the NHS you can get discounts off at certain shops and restraunts for example discount off dominos pizza is this true if so how does it work and do i need a separate card like a NUS card?

13 Comments

You use your NHS photo ID... but then you already know that, working for the NHS oO

Used to work for NHS and I gave up on discounts, the usual answer I got was something along the lines of 'this store does not participate' despite their website saying the opposite.

Original Poster

spaceinvader

You use your NHS photo ID... but then you already know that, working for … You use your NHS photo ID... but then you already know that, working for the NHS oOUsed to work for NHS and I gave up on discounts, the usual answer I got was something along the lines of 'this store does not participate' despite their website saying the opposite.

so you can order a pizza online say pay by cash and the driver has to accept to discount when flashing the i,d badge?

Its not on deliverly you get 50% off pizza at dominos also you can get 999 deal at subway a free 6inch sub when u buy any 6 inch and a drink x

The Dominos deal is only available on collection and is 50% off pizzas. Most places that do student discount also do emergency services discount too. I just have to show my warrant card.

Original Poster

momartin

The Dominos deal is only available on collection and is 50% off pizzas. … The Dominos deal is only available on collection and is 50% off pizzas. Most places that do student discount also do emergency services discount too. I just have to show my warrant card.

cheers

Yeah the dominos discount is for collection only and just produce your ID card for discount but they will also give you the discount if you get it delivered to your place of work. Discount can vary store to store as our local one is 50% off and another store doesn't give the discount with them being franchise its down to the manager if the discount is avaliable

Ive heard Nandos give either 10% or 20% off also and Subway have some sort of discount as well
    Edited by: "NFS" 29th Aug 2012

20% off orange pay monthly or pay as you go.. just need a payslip..

Nando's is 20% off if you show your ID

any others ??

www.nhsdiscounts.com

lol

ON LINE AT DOMINOS IT IS "NHSEXTRA"

Dorothy perkins give a 10% discount when you show your badge at the till.

DOMINOES YOU CAN DO ON LINE TOO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767373
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions