NHS Hospital parking ticket

Posted 9th AprEdited by:"AbbKal"
Hi all,

I am a key worker and I just received a notice to keeper letter from a parking ticket on 3/3 from euro car parks at work (NHS Hospital). I have a valid permit and they're demanding £70. I can't remember if I displayed my permit or not (pretty sure that I did) but they have no pictures in the letter or on their website. I should state that I never actually got a parking ticket unless someone took it off my car before I saw it?

Without accepting liability, how do I go about with this?

I do know there are tons of websites out there but was looking for a quick straight to the point answer from someone with experience as I am spending my lunch break typing this instead

Thanks,
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Appeal it!...

Also, 👏👏👏👏👏 to u and every other NHS worker out there!
Send it to piers Morgan, he said he will pay all of them himself
bozo00709/04/2020 15:57

How about giving an opportunity to the parking company to set this right …How about giving an opportunity to the parking company to set this right before going public?

I totally agree, I've just sent an email...let's see if there's a response...

40361145-qgawq.jpg
pepipoo.com/

Got me out of countless tickets even when banged to rights

As above, get in touch with national news papers, theyd love to slag off a ppc
Edited by: "MrKrabs" 9th Apr
17 Comments
Appeal it!...

Also, 👏👏👏👏👏 to u and every other NHS worker out there!
There is an appeal webpage.
appeals.eurocarparks.com/App…spx
I'd think they'd probably cop a huge backlash if they force you to pay in the present climate.
It wouldn’t happen up here all hospitals have stopped charging for parking till all this is finished
pepipoo.com/

Got me out of countless tickets even when banged to rights

As above, get in touch with national news papers, theyd love to slag off a ppc
Edited by: "MrKrabs" 9th Apr
No way should you pay

On a technical note; if the INVOICE is for 'Failure to Display a Valid Parking Ticket' and they have no photo evidence then there ain't a court on this land that will find in their favour since they cannot prove their case and the onus is on them to prove it. Beware and aware of the details.of such situations. Ask around and find out of pics are normally taken. If they failed to glue to ticket to your window (thus enabling a person to remove it easily without your knowledge) then they have a problem proving it.

No pics, no pay
Send it to piers Morgan, he said he will pay all of them himself
MrKrabs09/04/2020 15:42

http://www.pepipoo.com/Got me out of countless tickets even when banged to …http://www.pepipoo.com/Got me out of countless tickets even when banged to rightsAs above, get in touch with national news papers, theyd love to slag off a ppc

Just beat me to it - local paper or one of the tabloids would love this
How about giving an opportunity to the parking company to set this right before going public?
They will have photographic proof. They're not showing their hand up front...waiting for you to appeal. Then present you with a photo most likely.

That's how these scummy agencies work
Edited by: "Gollywood" 9th Apr
bozo00709/04/2020 15:57

How about giving an opportunity to the parking company to set this right …How about giving an opportunity to the parking company to set this right before going public?

I totally agree, I've just sent an email...let's see if there's a response...

40361145-qgawq.jpg
Automated response...
40361198-MxoNU.jpg
philajones09/04/2020 16:20

I totally agree, I've just sent an email...let's see if there's a …I totally agree, I've just sent an email...let's see if there's a response...[Image]

Complete nonsense, first it's not your business and second, they are not working anyway.

To the TO: Just appeal with a copy of your parking permit and case closed.
Buckyball09/04/2020 18:11

Complete nonsense, first it's not your business and second, they are not …Complete nonsense, first it's not your business and second, they are not working anyway.To the TO: Just appeal with a copy of your parking permit and case closed.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I for one, would like to help. Yes, you're right it's not my business, and I wouldn't usually get involved, but this is a person working for NHS hospital using their lunch break to write this question.
Normally there would be a link to view photos captured by the ticket officer.

There is a template on MSE, I've appealed and won number of times.
Do not appeal yet. Did the notice come in time 14 days ?
The process is harder to charge keeper rather than driver. Do not admit being the driver to them.
The best option by far is to ask the landowner to scrub it.
And mention the adverse possible publicity.
MSE and Pepipoo are the places to be , as mentioned above - I prefer MSE..

" as I am spending my lunch break typing this instead "
You have got a lot of lunchbreaks to go .
philajones09/04/2020 16:20

I totally agree, I've just sent an email...let's see if there's a …I totally agree, I've just sent an email...let's see if there's a response...[Image]

Fair play to you bud - hopefully they see sense
I am completely dumbfounded that euro car parks are issuing so called "parking fines" at this difficult time for everyone especially to key workers. You should have a letter from your company explaining you are a key worker and required by the country to keep it going, then you can copy and forward it to Euro carparks. ( The agency I work for issued me a letter to produce to the police if stopped on my way to work for key worker, you should have one too) don't pay that fine, let us know how it goes.

The government needs to ban these carpark bullies from doing business.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions