NHS Pay

Found 23rd Jul
I Just got my pay slip and its not as much as what I expected. Is anyone else in the same situation?
Community Updates
MiscHealth Care
21 Comments
My wages are always wrong, they even mange to get rates of pay wrong. But a number of things effect pay, tax, pension hours. Go to your wages department and tell them where your short
Join the club most of the country feels the same every single month .
Bargainhead52 s ago

My wages are always wrong, they even mange to get rates of pay wrong. But …My wages are always wrong, they even mange to get rates of pay wrong. But a number of things effect pay, tax, pension hours. Go to your wages department and tell them where your short

I think its more to do with not getting what we were promised.
david_wavid2 m ago

I think its more to do with not getting what we were promised.

What were you promised ?
Are you talking about that back dated rise.
furbars19 m ago

Join the club most of the country feels the same every single month .

That's such an out-moded phrase. People "exit the club" these days that's perceived as not good for them.
david_wavid23 m ago

http://www.nhsemployers.org/-/media/Employers/Documents/Pay-and-reward/NHS-TCS-2018-Pay-scales-poster-2018-19.pdf

That table reads very clear to me. Send an email to payroll to query your pay.
stefromuk1 h, 35 m ago

What were you promised ? Are you talking about that back dated rise.

The table I posted doesnt match the one that was floating around a few months ago.
david_wavid7 m ago

I Just got my pay slip and its not as much as what I expected. Is anyone …I Just got my pay slip and its not as much as what I expected. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Maybe @davewave would make up any shortfall if you ask nicely? He can only say 'No'.
No, but the thing is part of your reward is the satisfaction from making sure those bins are empty.
Edited by: "davewave" 23rd Jul
Regarding what? The small % increase to pay? It also depends upon what Grade you are. Are you awaiting the back dates pay?
david_wavid6 h, 49 m ago

The table I posted doesnt match the one that was floating around a few …The table I posted doesnt match the one that was floating around a few months ago.

yeah its totally different, you will have been put onto an intermediate pay rate, and will go up to the amount you expected on your increment date, this is not how they portrayed it when they sold it to us.
Edited by: "sparxuk" 23rd Jul
sparxuk14 h, 31 m ago

yeah its totally different, you will have been put onto an intermediate …yeah its totally different, you will have been put onto an intermediate pay rate, and will go up to the amount you expected on your increment date, this is not how they portrayed it when they sold it to us.

The increment date has been scrapped.
david_wavid25 m ago

Yup, we was conned. In effect everyone has gone back one level and had a rise on that level. Not what we where told.

Edit: How come your user name is red?
Edited by: "123thisisme" 24th Jul
david_wavid2 h, 32 m ago

Not where I am, my increment date is still the same as it used to be, so I get a small rise from April, then go up to what I thought I as going to be on now but in December on my increment date instead
123thisisme2 h, 43 m ago

Yup, we was conned. In effect everyone has gone back one level and had a …Yup, we was conned. In effect everyone has gone back one level and had a rise on that level. Not what we where told.Edit: How come your user name is red?

Red text now denotes original poster, observed by @psychobitchfromhell ,
I put in a request to the webmaster to change back as it easier to identify the posts from the original poster.

Is this calculator accurate ? unison.org.uk/nhs…or/
Edited by: "splender" 24th Jul
I don’t work for the NHS but sat on a ward right now and it’s a shambles that they can’t sort the pay especially whats expected of many of the staff and what lengths they go to.

At least Hunt isn’t involved now.
Hope you're happy with your new pay rise!

34485527-7GzpQ.jpg
But you 10% off at Iceland.. Stop moaning and enjoy the benefits.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants