NHS staff can now earn up to 12% cashback on every purchase at over 50 retailers

Posted 4th Mar
Did you know... NHS staff can now earn up to 12% cashback on every purchase at over 50 retailers?

The process is simple. You transfer money that is already in your bank account on to the card and every time you spend at a qualifying retailer you earn cashback.

You can only spend what you load. It’s 100% secure and backed by VISA ®. There are no credit checks and your credit score will not be effected in any way.

It’s not only smart, it’s really simple. Use your card for your weekly food shop, clothes for you and the kids, as well as meals out, all at your favourite high street retailers.

Don’t forget you can use the card online or in-store and in conjunction with your other NHS offers.

healthservicediscounts.com/nhs…ard
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Looks interesting thanks for the heads up

Worth noting the £2.99 fee for the second year.

Free – Previously a £2.99 fee applied when signing up for the card. You now receive 12 months free, the first £2.99 fee is taken from your card balance after you have been a card holder for 12 months.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 4th Mar
myusernamehasgone23404/03/2020 20:03

Looks interesting thanks for the heads up Worth noting the £2.99 fee …Looks interesting thanks for the heads up Worth noting the £2.99 fee for the second year. Free – Previously a £2.99 fee applied when signing up for the card. You now receive 12 months free, the first £2.99 fee is taken from your card balance after you have been a card holder for 12 months.

To be honest I didn’t actually see this so thanks for highlighting it. It’s still super cheap though, and if you’re using it for stuff like your weekly shop you’ll cover this in a couple of weeks (Asda 2.5%, £50 shop, £1.25 cash back)
radnage04/03/2020 20:16

To be honest I didn’t actually see this so thanks for highlighting it. I …To be honest I didn’t actually see this so thanks for highlighting it. It’s still super cheap though, and if you’re using it for stuff like your weekly shop you’ll cover this in a couple of weeks (Asda 2.5%, £50 shop, £1.25 cash back)

Yeah it’s a fantastic offer and £2.99 is year is great value.
Has any one used this site is it ok ?? Tia
andyanddiane04/03/2020 20:42

Has any one used this site is it ok ?? Tia

Yeah this is the official NHS discounts website, only available to NHS staff
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants