Groups

Nice aftershaves on the market at the moment..

Banned
    Any recommendations? so many to chose from havent got time to sample them all.. Any that stand out from the crowd right now? girls whats your fave on a guy also?

37 Comments

armani code is always good.

Brut...........

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3640/brutgiftsetbyfabergegif.jpg

shaneomac;8453215

armani code is always good.

thats one of my favourite perfumes - and also love the smell of the aftershave:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;8453225

Brut...........

Bit out of my price range im afraid.

Yeh, armani code is nice! i love the other one though.. cant remember the name of it. been out for years.. white bottle.

Been using ''one million'' for the last few months and its time for a change

if you want the best one, and most modern but expensive. 1 million by paco robanne, i work in boots and have to say this is the most popular aftershave i have ever sold to a customer other than john paul ghotia or however you spell it

ok you have tried it thats good lol

yeh armani code is nice i use that =p sean john unforgivable and allure homme sport also knock em dead in a good way

Original Poster Banned

JboyJayJason;8453244

ok you have tried it thats good lol

haha that was weird! yeh real nice

Banned

go for the 1 with talc as well

http://theafterlifeepitaph.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/hai-karate.jpg

i hear the ladys like fierce by abercrombie and fitch.

JboyJayJason;8453240

if you want the best one, and most modern but expensive. 1 million by … if you want the best one, and most modern but expensive. 1 million by paco robanne, i work in boots and have to say this is the most popular aftershave i have ever sold to a customer other than john paul ghotia or however you spell it

:lol::lol::lol:

I used to love JP Gaultiers stuff but very strong.

yeaaah very strong, only other decent one i can think of which is only 9.99 is lamborginhi...i know it sounds crap, and i thought it would be too as its just a car company making money, but smells exact same as john paul but not as strong and for a fraction of the price, try it next time your shopping, got some on offer after christmas in gift sets, 4 100ml bottles and 4 deodrants for £18

marc jacobs for men is a lady killer too, or a classic like dior fahrenheit,

Check your local boots store as they have been selling off, CK Eternity, Givenchy Play, Usher, UR, Lacoste elegance, Paco Rabanne Ultra violet, Sean John.

Original Poster Banned

JboyJayJason;8453288

yeaaah very strong, only other decent one i can think of which is only … yeaaah very strong, only other decent one i can think of which is only 9.99 is lamborginhi...i know it sounds crap, and i thought it would be too as its just a car company making money, but smells exact same as john paul but not as strong and for a fraction of the price, try it next time your shopping, got some on offer after christmas in gift sets, 4 100ml bottles and 4 deodrants for £18

for a moment i thought that said lambrini! .. yeh? interesting. Cant say ive ever seen it mind.
    haha ok mate, your getting abit carried away promoting next years sale.

loool major apoligise i just cant emphasise how much of a bargain this is...i shall stop talking, but check it out next time your in a boots. even if you dont buy it, see if you like it

DangerGod;8453239

Bit out of my price range im afraid.Yeh, armani code is nice! i love the … Bit out of my price range im afraid.Yeh, armani code is nice! i love the other one though.. cant remember the name of it. been out for years.. white bottle.Been using ''one million'' for the last few months and its time for a change

Is it Kouros you're thinking of ?

Vera Wang for men is lush :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;8453326

Is it Kouros you're thinking of ?

remember it now, its gio acqua di! lovely bit of stuff

Original Poster Banned

JboyJayJason;8453325

loool major apoligise i just cant emphasise how much of a bargain this … loool major apoligise i just cant emphasise how much of a bargain this is...i shall stop talking, but check it out next time your in a boots. even if you dont buy it, see if you like it

will do mate

JboyJayJason;8453288

only other decent one i can think of which is only 9.99 is … only other decent one i can think of which is only 9.99 is lamborginhi...i know it sounds crap, and i thought it would be too as its just a car company making money,4

Nothing to do with the car company. :thumbsup:

seriously, you have to try nexts 'carbon', buy the smallest bottle to try it out, think the 30ml is about £7ish, honestly my husband is in his early 30s and thats his favourite alongside armani code and adventure.
    whenever hes out he is always asked what aftershave he is wearing
    the last time we was out in a party or 12, the barmaid came over and asked who was wearing something nice, she went round the whole table sniffing till she came to my husband and said she'd never smelled it before
    ....so i would say give it a go.....and if you dont like it i'd buy it off you at face price.....so you got nothing to lose!!

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;8453330

Vera Wang for men is lush :thumbsup:

never heard of it, ill check it out

scallygally;8453267

It's good gear - Have a few bottles of it

DangerGod;8453355

never heard of it, ill check it out

An aromatic oriental, the Vera Wang for Men fragrance is a smooth blend of cool, refreshing spices and rich, warm tobacco. A fragrance of irresistible masculinity and sensuality. This is a fragrance to be worn by a man and always remembered by a woman.

How cheesy is that line :-D

Original Poster Banned

nacca25;8453351

seriously, you have to try nexts 'carbon', buy the smallest bottle to try … seriously, you have to try nexts 'carbon', buy the smallest bottle to try it out, think the 30ml is about £7ish, honestly my husband is in his early 30s and thats his favourite alongside armani code and adventure.whenever hes out he is always asked what aftershave he is wearingthe last time we was out in a party or 12, the barmaid came over and asked who was wearing something nice, she went round the whole table sniffing till she came to my husband and said she'd never smelled it before....so i would say give it a go.....and if you dont like it i'd buy it off you at face price.....so you got nothing to lose!!

Really? my friend said to me a while back next had some decent aftershaves... never got around to going in there though.. if its as good as you say.. i will take a punt for £7! thanks

DangerGod;8453383

Really? my friend said to me a while back next had some decent … Really? my friend said to me a while back next had some decent aftershaves... never got around to going in there though.. if its as good as you say.. i will take a punt for £7! thanks

let me know how you get on.....

Original Poster Banned

nacca25;8453389

let me know how you get on.....

i will! going in town tomorrow anyway

This :-D 60% of the time, it works everytime

http://doocci.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sex-panther.jpg

on a more serious not though, Ck eternity and Ck man are 2 of my favs but the No 1 has got to be Davidoff - cool water :thumbsup: (thank me later)

not seen u postin in ages m8, how hv u been?

Banned

chanel allure

Joop is gorgeous...the pink one.

scallygally;8453267

they certainly do, its wat i use :thumbsup:

casparwhite;8453263

go for the 1 with talc as well

Brilliant! I used to buy my dad this at christmas with my pocket money! Cost a fortune then (well to me anyway)

I love the smell of Cacharel Pour L'Homme but its really hard to find these days. Or Joop Homme/Joop Jump.

i go for next stuff sometimes ya can get some good stuff pretty cheap

Fierce Abercromby and Fitch

i really like clinique happy on a man

Hamm;8453457

chanel allure

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37