Groups
    EXPIRED

nice campsites near skegness??

hi

can anyone recommend a nice campsite near skegness, i have tried looking online but not finding much info.

thought someone on here may have stopped somewhere and could recommend it

thanks

sorry, forgot to mention its for a tent

7 Comments

robinhood leisure, southview leasure park, plenty in ingoldmells caravan parks etc

Try searching campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ you dont always have to be a member to stay on most of the sites and you can find quieter farm type sites if thats what your after.

I didn't think there was :whistling:

southview leasure park but this is a bit out the way, ingoldmells on the main road from butlins there is some but not sure what the site/sites are called.Pretty sure I have seen tents on the Butlins site i'm sure or it may of been touring caravans and awnings but may be wise giving them a call.

theres a site called greenacres in ingoldmells,quiet site,great pub food and about 5mins walk to fantasy island,stopped there a few weeks ago
    greenacres-park.com/

or skegness water leisure park which is opposite butlins but about 15-30mins walk to skeggy or ingoldmells,stopped there a few time,good site
    skegnesswaterleisurepark.co.uk/

Pine trees leisure park, lovely owners, nice and quiet. We've stayed their several times and are going back this year.

Original Poster

thanks for all these suggestions, i will have a look into them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1425
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions