Expired

Nice hotel in Milan for 3nights 14th sept - anyone know any?

6 replies
Found 17th Jul 2009
Hi
I am looking for a nice budget but nice hotel in Milan, something like a travelodge would be good. Ideally central location.
I need a twin room and want to pay up to £100 per night. unfortunately there is a trade show there at the same time and the hotels all seem to have put up there prices.
Anyone know anywhere nice from their own experience would be really helpful
thank you

6 Comments

try lastminute.com :thumbsup: we got a ]4 star hotel in milan with bed & breakfast cheap last year in august £40 for both of us :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheerleader
that one looks nice but no rooms available for my stay
is it best to leave it til the last minute with lastminute?
thanks

I'm off to Milan in October, you'll have to let me know what it's like

I'm booked into Hotel Regina, cost about £360 for flight & 4 nights through Expedia. Worth checking with them :thumbsup:

Not actually stayed there yet but it's 4 star & rated highly on trip advisor.

expedia.co.uk/Hot…019

Here ya go, from Expedia. Nowt really that cheap though.

Original Poster

thanks beatrixkiddo79
your one looks nice but too expensive (£800 for 3 nights!)

thinking of the Casa Mia - anyone know this one?

dlm136;5776604

cheerleaderthat one looks nice but no rooms available for my stayis it … cheerleaderthat one looks nice but no rooms available for my stayis it best to leave it til the last minute with lastminute?thanks

i booked last year a few weeks before i went :thumbsup: hotel was not named at the time but lastminute gave a description & that it was 4* so went for it & it was a lovely hotel about 10 minute bus ride from the town centre
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions