Groups
    EXPIRED

Nice meal London

Hi going london next weekend after a nice place to eat at on the sunday with my fellow anybody know anywhere nice but not expensive????

10 Comments

This is great but depends what your taste is

pingpongdimsum.com/

Original Poster

fanks just looked ..but looking for a chinese indian.. anybody know any buffet style place's???

Look on [url]www.toptable.com[/url] They do some great deals at some good restaurants. You can also earn reward points and redeem them for free meals. I eat with them about once a month.

Original Poster

fanxs guys ..sum good ones on the toptable one will have a good look at them cheers x

where in london are u going.... there are some good restaurants in east london...

you could also go to pizza express for a cheap lunch.... if you have tesco clubcard vouchers you will be able to exchage 5 pound vouchers into 20 pound pizza express vouchers... that might be handy for lunch and then for dinner you might wanna go somewhere nice. I once went to Mumtaz restaurant in central london...its an indian restaurant but quite pricey...

andymwh1972;3661545

Look on [url]www.toptable.com[/url] They do some great deals at some … Look on [url]www.toptable.com[/url] They do some great deals at some good restaurants. You can also earn reward points and redeem them for free meals. I eat with them about once a month.

Toptable is fantastic. Definately check that out and they have customer reviews on the resteraunts so you have an idea of what it will be like.

Banned

SugaCoatedlips;3661215

fanks just looked ..but looking for a chinese indian.. anybody know any … fanks just looked ..but looking for a chinese indian.. anybody know any buffet style place's???

there is a chinese buffet where the london eye is.. the food is very good and its never out long enough to spoil as the turnover there is so quick...
    its called chopstix and its £5.99 each.... im going again saturday :-D

london-se1.co.uk/res…bar

Original Poster

Fanxs guys for all your elp.... staying in centre of london...ohhhh the chinese one sounds rite up my street fanks wifey think that will be the one to check out !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions