Groups

Nice song - 'We'll dance on your grave, Mrs Thatcher'

12 Comments

I will be dancing with them

boothy;5949910

I will be dancing with them

probably 99% of the country will be. bloody awful

everybody thinks they could do it better.

black gerbil1;5949986

everybody thinks they could do it better.

well said bg

I'll save my dancing shoes for Tony.
    Maggie was the finest PM we have ever had.

Crap song Crap singer.

One of the best Prime Ministers this country ever had.

She did not take us into two illegal wars.

Just look at us now.What a mess we are in.

I rest my case. :whistling:.

Banned

UKnowYerman.;5950177

Crap song Crap singer. One of the best Prime Ministers this country … Crap song Crap singer. One of the best Prime Ministers this country ever had. She did not take us into two illegal wars. Just look at us now.What a mess we are in. I rest my case. :whistling:.

You can trace the banking crisis back to her time in charge. Subsequent PMs didn't do anything to change it but she's hardly innocent.

nice find

FilthAndFurry;5950196

You can trace the banking crisis back to her time in charge. Subsequent … You can trace the banking crisis back to her time in charge. Subsequent PMs didn't do anything to change it but she's hardly innocent.

Indeed - many commentators think the that bonus culture was a direct (even if misguided) response to Thatcherism.
    She was a terrible PM and would have been kicked out after her first term if it hadn't been for the Falklands.
    That said people voted her in (I didn't) so they share the responsibility and she did what people elected her to do. So she doesn't deserve anyone dancing on her grave.

UKnowYerman.;5950177

Crap song Crap singer. One of the best Prime Ministers this country … Crap song Crap singer. One of the best Prime Ministers this country ever had. She did not take us into two illegal wars. Just look at us now.What a mess we are in. I rest my case. :whistling:.

the falklands was one

Original Poster

UKnowYerman.;5950177

Belgrano - NHS - Greed - Banking deregulation - Mark & Carol Thatcher

Need I say more? ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions