Found 23rd Feb 2009
As above.... Nice to see someone getting a positive break!

HUKD's very own Ms Bean...started her new job today.
Upside.......Gainful employment, making ends meet, keeping out of trouble (maybe!!)
Downside...Less craic on the site , not there to sort out the fights. Not on at lunchtimes (yet!)

39 Comments

Original Poster

AKAhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar27330_26.gif

All the very best for the new job Helen. You will be missed morning and at lunchtime. Hope it all goes well hun.

xx

P.s...Lets see how much nonsense can be stirred up before you come home tonight Heh Heh :thumbsup:

Good luck x

yes good luck and all the best in your new job x x x

Good luck FH.... hope you enjoy your new job xx

yeah good luck hel from myself and odb

remember that ur first pay check should be split evenly between me and him as u were out of employment for so long. xx

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8416/newjob.gif

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2000/blowingkisses.gif

Good luck and congratulation FH :-D:thumbsup:

nikkib123;4462774

So are you officially a couple now?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that read it like that :-D

Good Luck Hel. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

No one got any pics of the bathroom incident then??

Aww good luck hun, u'll be missed x

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/luvgeorge/good-luck-at-new-job.jpg

Original Poster

hannah19790;4462943

Aww good luck hun, u'll be missed x

No doubt she will be having a chat with IT...where ther is a will there is a way lol...:roll:

Good Luck and well done ! xxx :thumbsup:

good luck xxxxx

Banned

Good Luck to you x x

Good luck :thumbsup:

Thank you Rock and everyone else - I made it through the day without any major incidents other than a fight with a zimmer frame and forgetting to put the the break on a wheelchair in the carpark - fortunately the old lady had got out of the wheelchair just before it shot down the hill :oops:

Alot to take in but I am sure I will settle - IT working on my computer access as we speak

Hope it goes well FH:)

good luck x

fireheaven;4466155

..... without any major incidents other than a fight with a zimmer frame … ..... without any major incidents other than a fight with a zimmer frame and forgetting to put the the break on a wheelchair in the carpark - fortunately the old lady had got out of the wheelchair just before it shot down the hill :oops:

god , i hope nikki was ok :?

hope ya doing plenty of bending for the old guys :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;4466155

without any major incidents other than a fight with a zimmer frame and … without any major incidents other than a fight with a zimmer frame and forgetting to put the the break on a wheelchair in the carpark :roll:

**sigh**...if only you had a camera eh??

would of been more fun if she was still in it lol

happy for you sweet.......good luck to you in all you do xx

Gosh sorry Hel I didn't know you started TODAY!!!!!

Glad the first day went ok. Wheelchairs are notoriously trcky and have a mind of their own....honest hun :lol:

And zimmers!!! ... don't get me started :giggle:

owlass;4467015

god , i hope nikki was ok :?hope ya doing plenty of bending for the old … god , i hope nikki was ok :?hope ya doing plenty of bending for the old guys :-D

You are gonna be in trouble for that comment!!

Nope I don't wanna give them a heart attack lol

Thanks for the good wishes everyone - I am absolutely knackered, in my pj's already. Not worked full time for almost 9 years but needs must now with two boys to support on my own

Banned

fireheaven;4468110

You are gonna be in trouble for that comment!!Nope I don't wanna give … You are gonna be in trouble for that comment!!Nope I don't wanna give them a heart attack lolThanks for the good wishes everyone - I am absolutely knackered, in my pj's already. Not worked full time for almost 9 years but needs must now with two boys to support on my own

Aw, you are a real trooper.

All the best for your future x x

What you doing Hel?

Lulu'sMammy;4468397

What you doing Hel?

Providing comical moments for the patients :oops:

Officially - head of outpatients at the hospital

Would love to see the hospital CCTV videos

Original Poster

bitseylango;4468475

+1 I am sure it would make good watching...

bitseylango;4468475

Oh god no - already been warned not to let the hospital porter play tricks on me. Apparently he has a reputation for it

The worst thing was going from 8 til 1pm for my lunch break so I could smoke - not the best advert for the NHS - clouds of smoke billowing from car in the car park while I upped my nicotine intake for the day :roll:

fireheaven;4468582

Oh god no - already been warned not to let the hospital porter play … Oh god no - already been warned not to let the hospital porter play tricks on me. Apparently he has a reputation for it The worst thing was going from 8 til 1pm for my lunch break so I could smoke - not the best advert for the NHS - clouds of smoke billowing from car in the car park while I upped my nicotine intake for the day :roll:

LOL! I had to go 5 hrs without one yesterday while the Ma-in-law was here........murder!!!!!!!

bitseylango;4468699

LOL! I had to go 5 hrs without one yesterday while the Ma-in-law was … LOL! I had to go 5 hrs without one yesterday while the Ma-in-law was here........murder!!!!!!!

Yeah I can imagine - I thought it would help me cut down but I just chain smoke when I can get outside

At least I can get my non smoking help on site while I am at work so it has it advantages

think I may have to subscribe to this thread.....daily updates of the mishaps and accidents by the lovely FH

Mishap free day today :-D

Had to sit on a pile of telephone directories on a chair though to be high enough to have my ID picture taken :oops:

fireheaven;4478938

Mishap free day today :-DHad to sit on a pile of telephone directories on … Mishap free day today :-DHad to sit on a pile of telephone directories on a chair though to be high enough to have my ID picture taken :oops:

:w00t: think someone was taking the mick tomo

owlass;4478984

:w00t: think someone was taking the mick tomo

Nah the chair wouldn't go any higher to get me against the plain background, I tried myself but I am only a short ****

Original Poster

bitseylango;4474647

think I may have to subscribe to this thread.....daily updates of the … think I may have to subscribe to this thread.....daily updates of the mishaps and accidents by the lovely FH

Like I said - Mrs Bean !! :roll:

Loved the piccy story too... I just keep getting these images of something along the lines of Carry on Matron..

Rockhound;4482418

Like I said - Mrs Bean !! :roll:Loved the piccy story too... I just keep … Like I said - Mrs Bean !! :roll:Loved the piccy story too... I just keep getting these images of something along the lines of Carry on Matron..

:? are you saying I am gonna look like a matron on my ID card?? I hope not or I will be wearing it back to front the whole time

Ohh and how come you have me married off already I was Ms Bean at the start of the thread!! The docs are smooth but not that good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please33
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge915
    3. Parcels2go discount11
    4. Best watches under £500?77

See more discussions