Expired

Nice too see some good ol fashioned policing

Found 28th FebEdited by:"DKLS"
m.facebook.com/and…428

Am sure there will be some on here who will say it all the evil tories fault as he had to steal to feed his kids and the police were bullies.

I say well done to the officers who caught him, especially the one who disarmed him so efficiently.
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Like how OP presents a video, along with suggested topics on which to argue even throwing in some political element.

A burglar got arrested in the act. Cool.
Banned
Now jail the scum for 10 years and next time make it 20 and so on!
Either it was a sting operation or the home has been targeted several times or the police station was "next door"

Yes the police might get to you in 5 mins with "burglary in progress" but most times it's going to be single crewed and a little longer than 5 mins.

But yes it's pleasing to see scum arrested but then he'll be released on bail then when he goes to court and with his 14 other offences and his rap sheet longer than your average Andrex toilet roll he'll get 12 months suspended only to continue his "plight to feed his 7 kids from 4 different mums"

Just saying.....
if it was me filming i'd have found something heavy to drop on the pikeys head
Could have dropped meat on his head screaming GAMMON INCOMING.
Original Poster
philphil6123 m ago

Either it was a sting operation or the home has been targeted several …Either it was a sting operation or the home has been targeted several times or the police station was "next door"Yes the police might get to you in 5 mins with "burglary in progress" but most times it's going to be single crewed and a little longer than 5 mins.But yes it's pleasing to see scum arrested but then he'll be released on bail then when he goes to court and with his 14 other offences and his rap sheet longer than your average Andrex toilet roll he'll get 12 months suspended only to continue his "plight to feed his 7 kids from 4 different mums"Just saying.....

Am sure his solicitor is coming up with some convoluted excuses as to why he did what he did, hence the satisfaction of seeing him get clumped.
deleted800342
Very strange how he didn't notice the guy recording him from the open window directly above him
That was remarkably satisfying to watch. A rare occurrence of a burglar actually being caught and apprehended.

No doubt the soft headed courts will just be like "you've been a silly boy... go sweep the path outside and promise you won't do it again"
Excessive force in my opinion.

Either that or he is a weakling.
Linky no worky
Graham197928th Feb

Now jail the scum for 10 years and next time make it 20 and so on!

10 years ? That's about 2 murders ..not a bit of thieving.. In this country .
aww its been removed.
Banned
plodging5 h, 45 m ago

10 years ? That's about 2 murders ..not a bit of thieving.. In this …10 years ? That's about 2 murders ..not a bit of thieving.. In this country .

~Brexit coming dude, lets see us protect the innocent by locking up the scum for longer periods of time. Give them a PS3 not a PS4 too!
Is there a non facebook version?
Graham197914 h, 42 m ago

~Brexit coming dude, lets see us protect the innocent by locking up the …~Brexit coming dude, lets see us protect the innocent by locking up the scum for longer periods of time. Give them a PS3 not a PS4 too!

Let's hope so.. But the bleeding hearts will prevent it . Criminals get the whole social worker network to provide help and the victim gets a crime number to claim on insurance if they have any .
A pal works in a young offenders place and if they want doctors or dentists they get treatment in a matter of hours .. You try getting a free dentist or free medicine .
The law is indeed an ass.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals23 h, 2 m ago

Could have dropped meat on his head screaming GAMMON INCOMING.

You should be a comedian, Almost raised a smile .
Edited by: ".MUFC." 1st Mar
Bestard14 h, 14 m ago

Is there a non facebook version?

catbeans17 h, 7 m ago

aww its been removed.

harlzter21 h, 55 m ago

Linky no worky

don't do facebook but think this is it, just hope the jury aren't made up of the same people in the comments section of the mail or the thief will get off because of excessive force, guy with a crowbar caught breaking hit with a nightstick or whatever its called to subdue him perfect policing.

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml
eslick1 h, 14 m ago

don't do facebook but think this is it, just hope the jury aren't made up …don't do facebook but think this is it, just hope the jury aren't made up of the same people in the comments section of the mail or the thief will get off because of excessive force, guy with a crowbar caught breaking hit with a nightstick or whatever its called to subdue him perfect policing. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5444077/Burglar-ambushed-police-attempted-break-in.html

Wow, that burglar may have a case to take action against the police who took a preemptive swipe at him.

I have no sympathy for the burglar what so ever, but I don't think the police needed to hit him on sight. I mean, there were at least half a dozen of them in that video, presumably in someone's back garden, so he wasn't likely to escape.

This could potentially mean additional wastage of tax payers money dealing with investigating the police; possibly a law suit from the burglar and all that kind of stuff.
Bestard1 h, 40 m ago

Wow, that burglar may have a case to take action against the police who …Wow, that burglar may have a case to take action against the police who took a preemptive swipe at him.I have no sympathy for the burglar what so ever, but I don't think the police needed to hit him on sight. I mean, there were at least half a dozen of them in that video, presumably in someone's back garden, so he wasn't likely to escape.This could potentially mean additional wastage of tax payers money dealing with investigating the police; possibly a law suit from the burglar and all that kind of stuff.

problem was he had a crow bar, they need to disable him and hitting in the legs is the easiest way, they are trained to do it way. imagine if they had shocked him as they came round the corner unprotected and he swung out with the bar would have been an even bigger law suit and possibly death of the police man.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants