Groups
    EXPIRED

Nick a Mars a day: No work, arrest & pay

SuperEd
    A CHUBBY nurse exposed as a serial Mars bar thief is facing the sack.

8 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

Original Poster SuperEd

nikkib123

One of our directors thinks that if he is working over the weekend that … One of our directors thinks that if he is working over the weekend that its ok to rifle through our drawers (brave man!) and eat any goodies we have!! Drives me mad...............he is fat as well.

what?! thats crazy!

nikkib123

One of our directors thinks that if he is working over the weekend that … One of our directors thinks that if he is working over the weekend that its ok to rifle through our drawers (brave man!) and eat any goodies we have!! Drives me mad...............he is fat as well.

I think I'd be 'doctoring' some food in readiness for his arrival if that was me. Just make sure you don't forget.

Original Poster SuperEd

greg_68

I think I'd be 'doctoring' some food in readiness for his arrival if that … I think I'd be 'doctoring' some food in readiness for his arrival if that was me. Just make sure you don't forget.

put laxatives in them lol

Surely thats stealing?

And what have you done about this nikkib123? Nothing, or have you reported it?

Banned

nikkib123

Similar thing happened to me many moons ago. I knew someone was nicking stuff, so i bought a box of chewing gum laxatives. I found out the next day who my thief was when he phoned in. He got caught short on the train and shat his.pants. (serious)

nikkib123

For example today, red nose day, we will all (apart from him cos he is … For example today, red nose day, we will all (apart from him cos he is tight) bring in goodies. Then whatever we don't eat will go in our drawers. He will help himself when he is working late and working the weekend. He is a greedy fat bleeder!!

It is theft, but if you aren't gonna do anything about it then at least don't leave food in your drawer. Take it home with you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions