Found 22nd Oct 2009
In trouble again for comments ?

Do you support him or not ?

1. Misc
  2. Griffin
459 Comments

who? :thinking:

Banned

I support democracy, therefore I must support his right to speak.

Agreeing with his thoughts is a completely different question..... and the answer to that is no.

PS I assume you cant spell and are referring to Nick Griffin and not someone from Family guy.

Yes.

Edit : who is he? :?

Do you mean Nick Griffin?

No not at all but equally this comment baffles me;

Weyman Bennett from Unite Against Fascism said his (Griffin) appearance on the flagship discussion programme "will lead to the growth of a fascist party" and promote violence against ethnic minorities

Is Britain that brain dead that as soon as they see someone on tv they just go...;'oh rite hes on tv that means hes good ill vote for some of that''

Banned

Leader of the BNP

I dont support him but i an glad people voted for him in order to wake up the other parties to what people think,

this thread will not end well

Shame question time is not live today... It is recorded/edited.

Still should be fun...

Nick is very clever in what he says.

Would never vote for the party tho, only Cameron can fix this Broken Country..

Original Poster Banned

I believe he has the right to speak. Saddos started the mayhem outside.

gR8_mUndA;6659217

He has the right to speak...They have the right to protest...

gR8_mUndA;6659217

agree.
I think his is a very clever man, I trust him as much as every other politician TBH:thumbsup:

i support him

I think he has every right to be heard and will certainly be watching question time to see what he is actually like.

Yes I support him,very well rounded chap,speaks a lot of sense

tonyg1962;6659175

I dont support him but i an glad people voted for him in order to wake up … I dont support him but i an glad people voted for him in order to wake up the other parties to what people think,

+1

Quote:
If Nick Griffin's appearance on Question Time has the ultimate effect of shaking the 'great' british public free of their political apathy and encourages them to ask probing questions, then his appearance will be a good thing
unQuote

no - dont agree with his beliefs

No i dont support him and never will

Nick Griffin needs more support!

Around the jugular and moob areas.

Some of what he say's i agree with & i think if everyone was honest so whould most.

I whould say though alot of it is balls though

cbryanp;6659173

Do you mean Nick Griffin?No not at all but equally this comment baffles … Do you mean Nick Griffin?No not at all but equally this comment baffles me;Weyman Bennett from Unite Against Fascism said his (Griffin) appearance on the flagship discussion programme "will lead to the growth of a fascist party" and promote violence against ethnic minoritiesIs Britain that brain dead that as soon as they see someone on tv they just go...;'oh rite hes on tv that means hes good ill vote for some of that''

In general, perhaps.

The problem is, unless he is a complete fool, he will say exactly what the general public want to hear. Some people will be fooled by what he does say and not think more about what he doesn't say.

If the Sun newspaper can abandon Labour and support Conservative then anything is possible.....especially for Nick Griffin.....the man should be given the Nobel Peace Prize imo....

pghstochaj;6659386

In general, perhaps.The problem is, unless he is a complete fool, he will … In general, perhaps.The problem is, unless he is a complete fool, he will say exactly what the general public want to hear. Some people will be fooled by what he does say and not think more about what he doesn't say.

Pretty much like any politician then:roll:

Fascist Scum. Any one that supports his views or the views of his party really does need some serious education. Might aswell go back in time and vote for hitler.

holly100;6659302

+1Quote:If Nick Griffin's appearance on Question Time has the ultimate … +1Quote:If Nick Griffin's appearance on Question Time has the ultimate effect of shaking the 'great' british public free of their political apathy and encourages them to ask probing questions, then his appearance will be a good thingunQuoteno - dont agree with his beliefs

Couldn't have put it better, this country needs to realise there is more than the "mainstream" parties but what he stands for is totally wrong

Frankenstein;6659447

Fascist Scum. Any one that supports his views or the views of his party … Fascist Scum. Any one that supports his views or the views of his party really does need some serious education. Might aswell go back in time and vote for hitler.

Wow. Wish we could all show your level of tolerence lol:thumbsup:

to quote somebody famous (forget who)

"i may disagree with what you have to say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it".

i think he will say what a significant number of people secretly think and dare not say in public.

guv;6659151

I support democracy, therefore I must support his right to speak.Agreeing … I support democracy, therefore I must support his right to speak.Agreeing with his thoughts is a completely different question..... and the answer to that is no.PS I assume you cant spell and are referring to Nick Griffin and not someone from Family guy.

wot he sed ^^^
but seriously,they have many valid points,but they really aint the party to make them
they are a grotesque pantomime

boothy;6659291

certainly round. shift over ?

I detest his views, but I believe that he had a right, in a democratic country, to speak his mind. I have just finished listening to the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and am astounded how much of his crackpot views are being implemented by the Labour Party & EU, one of which is the kerbing of Freedom of Speech. Those who attempt to gag Nick Griffin are not different from the Fascists themselves and are behaving like Nazis.

rugger-tyke;6659563

certainly round. shift over ?

yes,a good nights work,very productive thanks for asking:thumbsup:

albar76;6659557

wot he sed ^^^but seriously,they have many valid points,but they really … wot he sed ^^^but seriously,they have many valid points,but they really aint the party to make themthey are a grotesque pantomime

oh no they're not:):p

skusey;6659273

agree.I think his is a very clever man, I trust him as much as every … agree.I think his is a very clever man, I trust him as much as every other politician TBH:thumbsup:

wickedteen;6659280

i support him

boothy;6659291

(((ROBBO)));6659358

Some of what he say's i agree with & i think if everyone was honest so … Some of what he say's i agree with & i think if everyone was honest so whould most.I whould say though alot of it is balls though

massmail666;6659385

+1

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun2009/4/6/nick-griffin-image-2-996158499.jpg

chezz2;6659530

to quote somebody famous (forget who)"i may disagree with what you have … to quote somebody famous (forget who)"i may disagree with what you have to say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it".

Voltaire

chezz2;6659530

to quote somebody famous (forget who)"i may disagree with what you have … to quote somebody famous (forget who)"i may disagree with what you have to say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it".i think he will say what a significant number of people secretly think and dare not say in public.

i was accused of being racist - i posted a happy birthday thread to paddington bear :-D

and in jest i said he shouldnt have been in the country as he came from peru without a passport

i wasn t being racist - just trying to have a laugh - but someone:whistling: took offence and reported me - got an infraction

so where is free speech ??

glad to see this is still live - good posting

ants97;6659609

point?

skusey;6659646

point?

if you can't see it then there is no point in getting into it:roll:

Banned

holly100;6659627

i was accused of being racist - i posted a happy birthday thread to … i was accused of being racist - i posted a happy birthday thread to paddington bear :-Dand in jest i said he shouldnt have been in the country as he came from peru without a passporti wasn t being racist - just trying to have a laugh - but someone:whistling: took offence and reported me - got an infractionso where is free speech ??glad to see this is still live - good posting

Reported for being Racist. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

My god.... whatever next? Banning Christmas in case it offends?

And to be 100% honest, its what you've said above is one reason this party has gained support.

So there you have it.... Its the mods fault!

I think he deserves his right to speak as much as anyone else.

A lot of his points are valid, especially on immigration. Unfortunately because of their past and the current climate, most of it will just be labelled as racism.

ants97;6659665

if you can't see it then there is no point in getting into it:roll:

See ya:w00t:

holly100;6659627

i was accused of being racist - i posted a happy birthday thread to … i was accused of being racist - i posted a happy birthday thread to paddington bear :-Dand in jest i said he shouldnt have been in the country as he came from peru without a passporti wasn t being racist - just trying to have a laugh - but someone:whistling: took offence and reported me - got an infractionso where is free speech ??glad to see this is still live - good posting

:giggle:

which Mod was it ?
Post a comment
@
    Text