Groups

Nicola Sturgeon Interview

She's has prettied herself up a bit for it.

12 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

Apple bobbing in a chip fryer comes to mind. I wouldn't ride her into battle.

MrScotchBonnet

Apple bobbing in a chip fryer comes to mind. I wouldn't ride her into … Apple bobbing in a chip fryer comes to mind. I wouldn't ride her into battle.

I don't want to make assumptions, but I will. a) Don't flatter yourself. I suspect she'd not be too keen on you doing it either and b) Although seeing it happen it might be a brief 'internet sensation' and achieve your apparent desire be noticed you'd probably end up looking a bit silly. AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN DO WE. xx

Banned

ims2912

I don't want to make assumptions, but I will. a) Don't flatter yourself. … I don't want to make assumptions, but I will. a) Don't flatter yourself. I suspect she'd not be too keen on you doing it either and b) Although seeing it happen it might be a brief 'internet sensation' and achieve your apparent desire be noticed you'd probably end up looking a bit silly. AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN DO WE. xx

https://media.giphy.com/media/gLrWjmW6XljZC/giphy.gif

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

It's not that bad, at least you got two kisses

I'm not sure if that's a subtly clever observation on my intellect, a classic piece of self deprecation or just an easy cut and paste to try to avoid the issue in a desperate attempt to have the last word (which of course is what I'm doing now). Brilliant in any case and thank you for brightening up everyone's day. TTFN. xx

you can put lipstick on a pig but it will always be a pig.....

Well your hobbies are your own business. Enjoy your weekend. Oink oink.

MrScotchBonnet

Is that another one of those very rare multi's or one of those even more rare, almost extinct, under the bridge monsters?

Increasingly desperate woman trying to keep her face in the news.

ims2912

Well your hobbies are your own business. Enjoy your weekend. Oink oink.

​took me a weeeeeeek to think of that one.

I did see there was a petition to abolish the Scottish parliament, I must look for it and sign, it will save us loads of money
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions