EXPIRED

Nid Apple IPHOne deal

i nid apple i phone 16gb on contract....shud be 25 a month with free txts and sme call time....also tell what about MMS ...operators menstion txtx and calls but how will be the pictre mesgs chrge?
fone shud be free

16 Comments

For the love of god, Text speak is for texts this is a forum use REAL words please.

and rather than being rude and demanding - ASK for peoples help :-)

Think it is windup.

can anyone translate this post please? no idea what its about!

What language is it?

DVS_Dee;4778792

What language is it?

its fnst txt spk v pplr on fb (Example)

Its the finest text speak very popular on Face Book.

Its a pestulant [email protected] of the english language that is appearing everywhere from TV to kids exam papers.

should be banned outlawed!

I've had to read it a few times to see if it makes any sense at all, and i'm still none the wiser!

I'm guessing that "Nid" = Need ..... for the sake of one letter, what's the point?!

Original Poster

I need apple iphone 16gb on contract....shuld be 25 a month with free txts and some call time....also tell what about MMS ...operators menstion txts and calls but how will be the pictre mesgs charge?
Phone cost shud be free//

HAPPY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE?

NOW GIVE ME OFFERS

usman4someone;4779054

HAPPY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE?NOW GIVE ME OFFERS

My My haven't we got an attitude problem :?

DVS_Dee;4778999

I've had to read it a few times to see if it makes any sense at all, and … I've had to read it a few times to see if it makes any sense at all, and i'm still none the wiser!I'm guessing that "Nid" = Need ..... for the sake of one letter, what's the point?!

Its hip and down with the kidz init :thumbsup:

i nid [COLOR="Red"](need)[/COLOR] apple i phone 16gb on contract....shud [COLOR="Red"](should)[/COLOR] be 25 a month with free txts [COLOR="Red"](texts)[/COLOR] and sme [COLOR="Red"](some)[/COLOR] call time....also tell what about MMS ...operators menstion [COLOR="Red"](mention)[/COLOR] txtx [COLOR="Red"](text)[/COLOR] and calls but how will be the pictre [COLOR="Red"](picture)[/COLOR] mesgs [COLOR="Red"](messages)[/COLOR] chrge [COLOR="Red"](Charge/Charged)[/COLOR] ?
fone [COLOR="Red"](phone)[/COLOR] shud [COLOR="Red"](should)[/COLOR] be free

usman4someone;4779054

I need apple iphone 16gb on contract....shuld be 25 a month with free … I need apple iphone 16gb on contract....shuld be 25 a month with free txts and some call time....also tell what about MMS ...operators menstion txts and calls but how will be the pictre mesgs charge?Phone cost shud be free//HAPPY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE?NOW GIVE ME OFFERS

Nah. Don't think so. Bye

So, text speak is just regular words, missing most of the vowels. That's right?

kyalion;4779197

So, text speak is just regular words, missing most of the vowels. That's … So, text speak is just regular words, missing most of the vowels. That's right?

Yeah, intricate stuff eh? :-D

Wouldn't mind so much if it was clever, its just idle

usman4someone;4779054

I need apple iphone 16gb on contract....shuld be 25 a month with free … I need apple iphone 16gb on contract....shuld be 25 a month with free txts and some call time....also tell what about MMS ...operators menstion txts and calls but how will be the pictre mesgs charge?Phone cost shud be free//HAPPY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE?NOW GIVE ME OFFERS

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

usman4someone;4779054

oh dear.

usman4someone;4779054

That's a decent polite request, I appreciate it mate! :thumbsup:

WHY DON'T YOU CHECK o2.co.uk/iph…hly IT CLEARLY EXPLAINS THE TARRIF. THERE IS NO £25 CONTRACT. CHEAPEST IS £29..38/MONTH AND YOU HAVE TO PAY £155.61 FOR THE IPHONE 16GB OR £96.89 FOR 8GB.

YOU GET 125 TEXTS WITH THAT TARRIF & 75 MINUTES. AND CURRENTLY THERE IS NO MMS (SO NO PICTURE MESSAGE) AVAILABLE ON IPHONE BUT O2 UK MIGHT ENABLE IT SOONER FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM NEWS ONLINE.

GOT WHAT YOU WANTED? CYA!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
    2. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11
    3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)47
    4. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar11

See more discussions