Nier Automata PS4

Found 3rd Jan
Why is this game so expensive and why is it out of stock everywhere?

It's like gold dust and costs a bomb 🤔 Strange for a game that is so highly reviewed as you would think stock would be available.

Any thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Game seek have it in stock
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo2 h, 22 m ago

Game seek have it in stock

Good spot that, it seems out of stock pretty much everywhere else. But wherever its sold its a high price, I don't understand how its gone up in price and not down. It's almost double the price to what it has been 🤔
StoneyWales7 h, 13 m ago

Good spot that, it seems out of stock pretty much everywhere else. But …Good spot that, it seems out of stock pretty much everywhere else. But wherever its sold its a high price, I don't understand how its gone up in price and not down. It's almost double the price to what it has been 🤔

It does seem odd and uk only America it’s like 30 or so dollars online, maybe try American PSN.
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo7 h, 21 m ago

It does seem odd and uk only America it’s like 30 or so dollars online, m …It does seem odd and uk only America it’s like 30 or so dollars online, maybe try American PSN.

I agree it is strange...

It seems stock has dried up and therefore the price has increased. Shame really as I was interested in having a nose of this game but it's quite a silly price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions