Groups
    EXPIRED

Nigel slaters simple suppers

Jees,I would NEVER get tired of punching that man in the face!

Who has a kitchen like that? huge bowls of lemons,mortars and pestles and about 400 different size pans and casserole dishes-in his house ffs!!

Want a simple supper nigel? make some toasted cheese and get back to the telly in 5 minutes!

9 Comments

oh you made me lol!!

I'll hold him you punch him xxx

lol I did a simular thread a while back, not to punch him though, slap repeatedly maybe ;-)

his voice and mannerisms just drive me mad

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6696939

oh you made me lol!! I'll hold him you punch him xxx

its a deal.

why are you watching it now, did you plus it or something???

Original Poster

owens101;6696975

lol I did a simular thread a while back, not to punch him though, slap … lol I did a simular thread a while back, not to punch him though, slap repeatedly maybe ;-)his voice and mannerisms just drive me mad

he has more ingredients in his fridge than tescos! he just drives me INSANE!

Original Poster

owens101;6696990

why are you watching it now, did you plus it or something???

bbc scotland show it at 7.30 on mondays-its on "live" for us now

barky;6696980

its a deal.

wooop wooooopp thats my birthday activities sorted then :lol:

I'm with you Barky - the man's a tadger.

Hate this prog. Felt duped into watching it 'cause it said simple suppers............

He spends more time in the garden than the kitchen. Totally impractical. OK for days off when you have more time.

Is this the same prog where he goes to somones allotment and cooks a meal there (using only what they have grown)

What planet do some of these guys live on ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions