Groups
    EXPIRED

Night Light?

Hi,

Looking for one of the plug in type lights that stay on (not on a sensor, unless it's a dusk sensor and not a motion one) to be delivered?

6 Comments

There's one on [url]www.lakelandlimited.co.uk[/url].
    It's mains powered and works on a sensor and comes on at dusk and will work even if there's a power cut. It's £19.99 though. Part of it can be removed and used as a torch as well.

I've bought one from them last year which was slightly different to this one and was around £11.00. It has settings to switch from sensor to staying on all the time. I don't know if they still sell this one though.

Also, I know Argos do a similar thing but I don't know if the cheaper ones stay on all the time or just work on a sensor.

Just checked Lakeland and they still sell the one that I use. It's £10.99, product code 20215.

Lstclair55

Hi,Looking for one of the plug in type lights that stay on (not on a … Hi,Looking for one of the plug in type lights that stay on (not on a sensor, unless it's a dusk sensor and not a motion one) to be delivered?

Do you mean a 'child nightlight'?

Original Poster

Yes, ideally a child night light.

Lstclair55

Yes, ideally a child night light.

I may have a new one you can have if you pay the postage. I'll have a look in my storeroom.

I found this one if you want it, if not that's fine. It's not worth putting on ebay and at least it would be used:-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/DINOSTEVEUS/nitelitedolph.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running10
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions