Groups

Night on the town

me n my mates got bored so we went out for the night dressed as superheroes and did random challenges...
    whatcha think?

15 Comments

had you been watching the CBBC program about wannabe superheroes? lol

have you replied to my request on FB???? lol

xxx

very over done

Original Poster

no i haven't blackpeppa... what time's that on??

still dont know who you are ilovepink... ?!

Original Poster

thanks xena... i think =P

Ace Hayward;6012309

no i haven't blackpeppa... what time's that on??still dont know who you … no i haven't blackpeppa... what time's that on??still dont know who you are ilovepink... ?!

it was a kids programme - 8 to 11 year olds battling it out to be a real super hero. h2o man won!

Original Poster

blackpeppa;6012335

it was a kids programme - 8 to 11 year olds battling it out to be a real … it was a kids programme - 8 to 11 year olds battling it out to be a real super hero. h2o man won!

hahahaha... love the sound of that!
    the japanese must have made an adult version of that by now though (they make every other show)

What do we think......

Is that what we think about the dressing up or that you have mates?:whistling:

Ace Hayward;6012309

no i haven't blackpeppa... what time's that on??still dont know who you … no i haven't blackpeppa... what time's that on??still dont know who you are ilovepink... ?!

:cry:

Original Poster

jdpwest;6012386

What do we think......Is that what we think about the dressing up or that … What do we think......Is that what we think about the dressing up or that you have mates?:whistling:

both

ilovepink;6012296

have you replied to my request on FB???? lolxxx

uve never tried to add me on facebook :cry:

jdpwest;6012386

What do we think......Is that what we think about the dressing up or that … What do we think......Is that what we think about the dressing up or that you have mates?:whistling:

LOL :-D

micoo;6012537

uve never tried to add me on facebook :cry:

PM your name and i will find you x

Original Poster

hello to you too nikki =P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73744437
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      4. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446

See more discussions